Any questions for Castore?

Nonsense, strips were pre ordered on 1st July for 1st August delivery. Its now 5th August and no communication about the delay. The have obviously under estimated the demand and are struggling. The least we can expect is an email putting their hands up to the customers affected. Its a steep learning curve for them and they will have to do it quickly.

Can't disagree with most of your post but, in respect of the first bit, they said the pre-orders would 'be out for delivery 1 Aug'. Many have misinterpreted that IMHO. The item is 'out for delivery' as soon as Castore hand it over to the courier - and that is evident from Tom Beahon's interview (on 3 Aug) when he touches upon it.

Obviously that does not explain that many are still waiting or that there has been poor communication around that. An explanation of the 'Hermes Vandals' - if it is at Hermes rather than at Castore - would be welcome.

Not sure if anyone asked, I'm sure they have.

Is the 'Hagi' hoody going to be released? Or is it just player issue?

Can't disagree with most of your post but, in respect of the first bit, they said the pre-orders would 'be out for delivery 1 Aug'. Many have misinterpreted that IMHO. The item is 'out for delivery' as soon as Castore hand it over to the courier - and that is evident from Tom Beahon's interview (on 3 Aug) when he touches upon it.

Obviously that does not explain that many are still waiting or that there has been poor communication around that. An explanation of the 'Hermes Vandals' - if it is at Hermes rather than at Castore - would be welcome.
The “out for delivery on 1st August” will have caught a few folk out and I think folk need to read things a bit more carefully.

The thing that pisses me off is that where kits have player names and numbers on them, there’s a fair chance they will be for kids... surely you prioritise those?

Castore have had my order for over a month now - there’s nothing to stop them having the printing process knocking the tops out in time to be ready for dispatch.

There’s clearly a lot of orders that have not been sent out.. is it beyond Castore or Rangers to get an email out explaining the situation?
I’m still sitting here having spent £130, with no idea when the kit will arrive and no answers for my son who is desperate for his Rangers top.
Next year, I’ll just wait and buy it somewhere at launch. My commitment to buying direct and pre-ordering is clearly worth nothing.

Is there any update for overseas bears?

No shirt, no sending email, no tracking number.

No response to emails now for 3 days.

It’s an utter shambles.

The “out for delivery on 1st August” will have caught a few folk out and I think folk need to read things a bit more carefully.

The thing that pisses me off is that where kits have player names and numbers on them, there’s a fair chance they will be for kids... surely you prioritise those?

Castore have had my order for over a month now - there’s nothing to stop them having the printing process knocking the tops out in time to be ready for dispatch.

There’s clearly a lot of orders that have not been sent out.. is it beyond Castore or Rangers to get an email out explaining the situation?
I’m still sitting here having spent £130, with no idea when the kit will arrive and no answers for my son who is desperate for his Rangers top.
Next year, I’ll just wait and buy it somewhere at launch. My commitment to buying direct and pre-ordering is clearly worth nothing.
To piggyback off your last point, I remember in bygone days when you pre-ordered the shirt there would be something chucked in as a token gesture for the pre-order. IIRC previously we got the medal on the season after the 50th title for instance.
Considering in actual fact you were not really any better off by pre-ordering in terms of timescales as other retailers had it for sale the same day the majority of us actually got our hands on it, its maybe something Castore should look into

Why dont you email them?

Also what do you mean by last year? You ordered from Castore last year?
No I ordered from the Gers store online before I knew the score but I'm better informed since joining FF and stopped all orders. I might email them but looking at all the problems they are having I'll leave it a while, just hope my local postie isn't running around in my new Gers top

don’t hold your breath. No matter how you paint it it’s been a shambles, no product as promised and zero customer service.
I’ve forked out £80 for a strip over a month ago, the least they could do is inform me where my strip is. Beginning to think it’s either been sabotaged by one of them or they’ve sold more than what they actually have in stock. Not good enough.

Is there any update for overseas bears?

No shirt, no sending email, no tracking number.

No response to emails now for 3 days.

It’s an utter shambles.
They aren’t big enough to cope with the demand, same scenario with Hummel. Nice to have a premium sports brand but our club is too big, they’re sending packages out using Hermes as the courier. Alarm bells ringing off the bat.

What assures can Castore give that there will be a design and full stock in place for a relatively seamless and normalised kit launch in the summer of 2021?

What is their timeline vision for design approval, production, unveiling and launch for purchase in advance of season 21/22?

Finally, when will we be able to get our hands on a sponsorless version of this seasons kit?

Any plans for their existing premium leisure products to come with the RFC logo. The waterproof Garcia hoodie looks amazing but any sort of outlay on those prices I'd want a cut to go to the club

They aren’t big enough to cope with the demand, same scenario with Hummel. Nice to have a premium sports brand but our club is too big, they’re sending packages out using Hermes as the courier. Alarm bells ringing off the bat.

Who would you suggest they use? Next and M&S use Hermes and they have far more customers than Castore

For those just dropping in and not reading through the thread - Suck has completed his interview with Castore and will be busy editing it (as per his earlier post). Hopefully he's asked the question you had in mind.

Who would you suggest they use? Next and M&S use Hermes and they have far more customers than Castore
A more professional courier such as DPD. It’s clear that with 2,000 packages damaged there’s an issue with employees at their organisation.

Next and M&S probably use Hermes because it’s far cheaper to do so.

@mdingwall do you know if castore and Rangers plan to incorporate the mygers membership into the store. I.e members gets 10% off selected items in the store. Iike man utd members have that privileges.

Also will the printing stations be available to add the sleeve sponsor on for example

Polo shirts in Rangers Blue or Plain White... with RFC crest... the Hummel ones were great

Back