Any rangers fans in Dublin on Wednesday

Used to drink (work) near Dublin and drank in a pub in Leixlip called “the three sisters” which years ago was very bear friendly but went back a just before COVID for a weekend and it’s been taken over. I think most of the bears that drank in their are probably back home working now. I never had any issues drinking their even with some loyalist tattoos on show certainly not as bad as Greenock :p

Used to drink (work) near Dublin and drank in a pub in Leixlip called “the three sisters” which years ago was very bear friendly but went back a just before COVID for a weekend and it’s been taken over. I think most of the bears that drank in their are probably back home working now. I never had any issues drinking their even with some loyalist tattoos on show certainly not as bad as Greenock :p
Used to be my local and I was likely one of the bears you mention.

I was ther for a few years mate rented a room off another bear just around the corner from guairdi station near the Salmon Leap. I’m from Port Glasgow and there was a few ex semi boys drank in there too

The Woolshed in Parnell St is probably safe enough.

One to avoid is Peadar Browns in Clanbrassil St.

Most people in Dublin won't care but you could be unlucky. The city centre is getting more and more dangerous in general anyway.

Failing that any local in a middle class suburb will be fine. Most here support Manchester United or Liverpool and it is the dregs of society that support them.

Not sure of any Boozers in Dublin mo chara, but me and the Belfast Bears batallion will be in Dublin Airport on Monday morning and will stand you a beer or two.
#DublinAirportIsBlue

Flying out of Dublin with my son on Tuesday to Bilbao then onto Seville. Have spent time in Dublin over the years and most Dubliners don’t really care about Scottish football as they are more interested in the English premiership. You will see the odd tramp running about in the green and grey but in general there is no hassle

Long time ago now (2002 I think) ferry home was delayed and I had to find somewhere in Dublin to watch OF game. International Bar just off Temple Bar/Grafton St was pretty much 50/50 although I didn't find out until Numan equalised. Finished 1-1, bit of banter and never close to being any bother.

Wouldn't be surprised if most of them are in Seville. But if you want to watch it without bother then the woolshed will be best. Might be full of Germans though

Back