Any time you want Rangers

blueballs

Following the despicable misplaced and sinister comments from Tom English and Michael Stewart, both taking advantage of the platform afforded by being employed by a national broadcaster, it's time to at least acknowledge as a club you're aware of these attacks on your support.

What's undeniable is the crush outside (yes Michael, outside) Rugby Park happened. For those of us fortunate to follow to various away games, that in itself isn't even that uncommon....think Dens, Easter Rd, Firhill and McDiarmid Park within the last few years. I was there. The crush was real.

What's inexcusable is these morons comments. Only in Scotland, and only as a support, do we as Rangers fans seemingly need to defend ourselves having been crushed.

Deal with it as you see fit, but make sure the fans know that you're as appalled at these comments as the support is. Defend us Rangers, cause make no mistake were under attack from these hate filled journos

Last edited:
I said a couple of weeks back the club needed to strike first BEFORE the season kicked off as they will be coming for us on and off the park

The bheasts must get their 10 and all stops will be pulled out to make it happen and it's no good taking a knife to a gunfight !

the board's defence of the fans is a fucking disgrace and has been since that hibs cup final

i can pay them no greater insult than they are as bad as that crook murray in this regard
Yet imagine how strong we could be if they grasped the hardening attitude that seems to be happening within the fanbase. Club and support together.

Dignified silence just isn't appropriate here, the fans demand better I sense

Yet imagine how strong we could be if they grasped the hardening attitude that seems to be happening within the fanbase. Club and support together.

Dignified silence just isn't appropriate here, the fans demand better I sense

there's real trouble brewing

and another point, our Board apparently warned kilmarnock previously about the events that transpired at kilmarnock - nothing had been done - yet our board let our fans attend that match?

an absolute disgrace if that is indeed the case

This simply has to be a line crossed. We addressed it when the BBC had Ally jump out a window. Who was on the board then? Whoever it was at least they called the fuckers out.

This simply has to be a line crossed. We addressed it when the BBC had Ally jump out a window. Who was on the board then? Whoever it was at least they called the fuckers out.
Mate that was years ago, the amount of things that have happened, that the club haven't acted upon is bordering on criminal

We need to go after the head of the snake. We all know who the scum puppets are at BBC Scotland etc but how many of us know who are pulling the strings ?

If the Club don’t respond to this in the next 24 hours, then I seriously question what the fucking point is.

I get the feeling they want to but at the same time they know full well the counter spin and negative response by our enemies on all platforms will be instant.

The negative bile and slander that has been directed at us post 2012 has been nothing short of a disgrace. No other Club is heavily scrutinised or questioned than us.

I'll be seriously fcuked off if the club don't publicly take these two cretins to task. How many times are they going to cross the line and get away with it? I can sympathise with them sometimes when the support shoots itself in the foot, but this is different. There could have been a serious injury or worse and we have these two maggots claiming it didn't happen? Absolutely fucking not.

I get the feeling they want to but at the same time they know full well the counter spin and negative response by our enemies on all platforms will be instant.

The negative bile and slander that has been directed at us post 2012 has been nothing short of a disgrace. No other Club is heavily scrutinised or questioned than us.

I don’t care mate. They should do what’s right regardless of the outcome, if that is the case. A strong response is what’s required here.

There will be an investigation in to what happened at the turnstiles (for all the good that'll do, but still). The club are probably waiting for that to conclude before making a public comment, which is logical.

I'll be seriously fcuked off if the club don't publicly take these two cretins to task. How many times are they going to cross the line and get away with it? I can sympathise with them sometimes when the support shoots itself in the foot, but this is different. There could have been a serious injury or worse and we have these two maggots claiming it didn't happen? Absolutely fucking not.
Today alone we have had Sutton English and this cretin Michael Stewart. It's definitely concerted.

There will be an investigation in to what happened at the turnstiles (for all the good that'll do, but still). The club are probably waiting for that to conclude before making a public comment, which is logical.
They should come out and at least say that for now. I’m normally one for the dignified silence but this is taking a sinister turn now.

We need to go after the head of the snake. We all know who the scum puppets are at BBC Scotland etc but how many of us know who are pulling the strings ?

No offence, but this isn’t the time for half arsed conspiracies and leading questions.

They need to make a strong statement naming both individuals, and follow it up with a blanket ban on all BBC staff, UK-wide. If those in London won’t help deal with the situation, then they’re culpable also.

I don’t actually disagree with the notion that some of these clowns with typewriters need called out but there is also an element of our support who let us down repeatedly with sheer stupidity. If there is an opportunity to shoot ourselves in the foot some people take it every time which then makes it more difficult to come out all guns blazing when the criticism is unfair or inaccurate.

No offence, but this isn’t the time for half arsed conspiracies and leading questions.

They need to make a strong statement naming both individuals, and follow it up with a blanket ban on all BBC staff, UK-wide. If those in London won’t help deal with the situation, then they’re culpable also.

No offence taken mate but I don't think BBC Scotland's agenda is in any way a conspiracy. It's 100% fact.

I was referring to BBC Scotland's upper management who have a serious problem with our club and support. Who are they, and why ?

Last edited:
You may well be right, and I understand the point made about any formal investigation and ensuring response...

....but that shouldnt be conflated with the hate filled dress that prompts English and Stewart to brazingly even question the accounts of Rangers support. This latter points needs a robust and damming response

I don’t actually disagree with the notion that some of these clowns with typewriters need called out but there is also an element of our support who let us down repeatedly with sheer stupidity. If there is an opportunity to shoot ourselves in the foot some people take it every time which then makes it more difficult to come out all guns blazing when the criticism is unfair or inaccurate.
How? Bears on here are telling us they were crushed. That's good enough for me, the disability roof is a separate matter altogether.

I understand that, but surely they can comment on 2 Rangers hating scumbags commenting on an dangerous incident of which none of them were even there, and who just make up lies to suit their agenda.

A pair of dangerous scumbags who simply must be taken to task.

You may well be right, and I understand the point made about any formal investigation and ensuring response...

....but that shouldnt be conflated with the hate filled dress that prompts English and Stewart to brazingly even question the accounts of Rangers support. This latter points needs a robust and damming response

Our club and supporters shouldn't waste their breath on scum like Stewart and English.

The safety of fans and staff should be paramount and the Clubs decision to comment should not be influenced by anything other than doing what is right, regardless of any separate issue that require addressing.

Id rather we concentrate on what really pi55es them off - WINNING

it started seconds after Killie equalized from what they all thought was going to be a draw - A Wanker says "are we seeing the difference between St Pats and the Gers" bizzare comment !!

and when the winning goal went in, countless games I have seen other fans celebrate like us and the reality is - a lump of plywood was damaged in the process, but the crying since then - fek me, yip if you really want the Board to take action, I hope they back SG with all the funds they can manage because the Gers keep winning will be the end of these f@@kers...

I understand that, but surely they can comment on 2 Rangers hating scumbags commenting on an dangerous incident of which none of them were even there, and who just make up lies to suit their agenda.

A pair of dangerous scumbags who simply must be taken to task.
They have presented us with an opportunity to make an example. Both horrendous comments.

To be honest mate, the anger from this thread is about English and Stewart suggesting the crush never even happened which is bang out of order...and not much blame can be afforded to the Rangers fans being crushed outside the turnstiles

How? Bears on here are telling us they were crushed. That's good enough for me, the disability roof is a separate matter altogether.

That’s the point I made. I agree that they should be taken on for that but some of the daft stuff that folk do doesn’t help our case. The daft behaviour detracts from the sense of injustice that some feel regarding the portrayal of our wider support. We have an element who are still of the view that we’ll do whatever we want and couldn’t care less about the wider reputation.

Good post.

Rangers fans should be like a brother or sister to our board.
You might not always agree with them or even get on with them, but they are family, they are blood, you defend them no matter what.
We should have our placemen all over various papers, radio, go to talksport with Adrian Durham, go to Sky Sports News go national, go outwith Scotland, get Gerrard to express concern.
I want our head of security defending us and surprisingly their snippets to paper wasn't worse re telling Kilmarnock a year ago, though defend defend defend and attack attack attack.
English should be added to the banned list with those disgusting comments.

Compare and contrast with the reaction to the crush outside Parkhead last season.

The club really has to stop hiding behind the Chris McLaughlin situation and apply the same principle to everyone employed by BBC Scotland. They are clearly going out their way to troll us.

We also need a hard-hitting statement.

That’s right, just let the chief sports writer and the analyst of the national broadcaster’s flagship football show to say what they want. I’m sure no one else will take notice or accept as factual.

So what are you expecting to happen? Say we release a statement. At best we'd get a half arsed apology from the pair of them then they'd be back to spouting their pish about us within hours.

If the club has already stated there is a problem at Kilmarnock then surely the SFA must be aware of the problem, but what is SFA short for Sweet %^*& All

Following the despicable misplaced and sinister comments from Tom English and Michael Stewart, both taking advantage of the platform afforded by being employed by a national broadcaster, it's time to at least acknowledge as a club you're aware of these attacks on your support.

What's undeniable is the crush outside (yes Michael, outside) Rugby Park happened. For those of us fortunate to follow to various away games, that in itself isn't even that uncommon....think Dens, Easter Rd, Firhill and McDiarmid Park within the last few years. I was there. The crush was real.

What's inexcusable is these morons comments. Only in Scotland, and only as a support, do we as Rangers fans seemingly need to defend ourselves having been crushed.

Deal with it as you see fit, but make sure the fans know that you're as appalled at these comments as the support is. Defend us Rangers, cause make no mistake were under attack from these hate filled journos
Don’t hold your breath. They do not care.

Id rather we concentrate on what really pi55es them off - WINNING

it started seconds after Killie equalized from what they all thought was going to be a draw - A Wanker says "are we seeing the difference between St Pats and the Gers" bizzare comment !!

and when the winning goal went in, countless games I have seen other fans celebrate like us and the reality is - a lump of plywood was damaged in the process, but the crying since then - fek me, yip if you really want the Board to take action, I hope they back SG with all the funds they can manage because the Gers keep winning will be the end of these f@@kers...
Whilst I agree with your point about on the park you are missing the point about what is happening here
Strict liability is coming and this is the way that they will come for points that we have legitimately won.Those in power will use this weekends "events" as justification of behaviour patterns to support their decisions. The club must call out English and Stewart,the latters comments bordering on stupidity
If the board do not address this attack by two serial haters of our club and the rancid organisation which gives them the appearance of legitimacy we will come to regret it

Compare and contrast with the reaction to the crush outside Parkhead last season.

The club really has to stop hiding behind the Chris McLaughlin situation and apply the same principle to everyone employed by BBC Scotland. They are clearly going out their way to troll us.

agree with the Ban i.e. Action but please not another fkn statement, so that we can all come on hear and go "thats a good statement" or "boom headshot" blah blah

only action works -
Ban the lot of them
Refuse tickets until Killie and others apologise (hit the pocket)
and if u really want the head of the snake,
When the filth visit (for national TV to view) have a planned demonstration of why no enquiry yet into years of known and attempted at sweeping away of crimes

Whilst I agree with your point about on the park you are missing the point about what is happening here
Strict liability is coming and this is the way that they will come for points that we have legitimately won.Those in power will use this weekends "events" as justification of behaviour patterns to support their decisions. The club must call out English and Stewart,the latters comments bordering on stupidity
If the board do not address this attack by two serial haters of our club and the rancid organisation which gives them the appearance of legitimacy we will come to regret it

What makes folk so sure that strict liability is coming?

Stewart victim blaming Rangers fans after a crowd safety incident is a new low, even for that clown. When something similar happened at the Cesspit, MSP's got involved, an inquiry held, and the Match Commander made to answer for his actions.

agree with the Ban i.e. Action but please not another fkn statement, so that we can all come on hear and go "thats a good statement" or "boom headshot" blah blah

only action works -
Ban the lot of them
When the filth visit (for national TV to view) have a planned demonstration of why no enquiry yet into years of known and attempted at sweeping away of crimes
By refusing to accept future tickets against Kilmarnock the club can focus on the real issue of our fans safety.
There is already anecdotal evidence of the local authority having concerns about the safety of that stand
We as a club and support should never accept any situation that could put any of our fans in peril
01/01/1971 lest we forget

only action works -
Ban the lot of them

There's loads of fans out there who are completely unaware of the situation concerning BBC Scotland and Rangers.

The club still hasn't made its position clear - 4 years after Chris McLaughlin originally had his press privileges removed.

We should also be highlighting examples of BBC bias daily on the club website.

Back