Any time you want Rangers

Following the despicable misplaced and sinister comments from Tom English and Michael Stewart, both taking advantage of the platform afforded by being employed by a national broadcaster, it's time to at least acknowledge as a club you're aware of these attacks on your support.

What's undeniable is the crush outside (yes Michael, outside) Rugby Park happened. For those of us fortunate to follow to various away games, that in itself isn't even that uncommon....think Dens, Easter Rd, Firhill and McDiarmid Park within the last few years. I was there. The crush was real.

What's inexcusable is these morons comments. Only in Scotland, and only as a support, do we as Rangers fans seemingly need to defend ourselves having been crushed.

Deal with it as you see fit, but make sure the fans know that you're as appalled at these comments as the support is. Defend us Rangers, cause make no mistake were under attack from these hate filled journos

This is a board who are more interested in building bridges hence the Humza visit and Middleton loan to hibs.

Our current board are regularly presented with open goals with which they could defend us on but seem to be uninterested in acting on it.

If they cant stop us on the park ,compliance officer and all, it will come believe me
humza useless has said he wants it in for season 20/21

Bring it on - when it comes down to the nitty gritty of it , it would hurt the Yahoos more than us , just like their epic fail at offensive behaviour at football law .

This country couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery , we will be one of the last countries in Europe to implement VAR , and you really think something as complex as strict liability could come in and work in this county ? It’ll be a fucking comedy show .

Bring it on I say .

There's loads of fans out there who are completely unaware of the situation concerning BBC Scotland and Rangers.

The club still hasn't made its position clear - 4 years after Chris McLaughlin originally had his press privileges removed.

We should also be highlighting examples of BBC bias daily on the club website.

Said it before. Employ a professional researcher. Gather evidence of the bias, double standards and lies. Publish an academic standard report(s) and name and shame the bigots.

We need to go after the head of the snake. We all know who the scum puppets are at BBC Scotland etc but how many of us know who are pulling the strings ?
I touched on this last year. Someone has played the long game here. It has taken years to get the right people in the right positions of power at the same time.
They are entrenched in the Sfa, Spfl, Uefa, Fifa, GCC, Scottish Government, The Legal System, Unions, NHS.
We slept brother bears, we have allowed this is to happen.
WE MUST WAKE UP.
We must start by voting them out.
We must find or found a Protestant friendly political party and vote for them en masses.
Sorry for the rant

I absolutely love our board. Theyll never know how much gratitude I have for them.

But, they need to get their finger out their back sides and start boxing clever and taking these assholes to task.
Get it sorted Rangers

I don’t actually disagree with the notion that some of these clowns with typewriters need called out but there is also an element of our support who let us down repeatedly with sheer stupidity. If there is an opportunity to shoot ourselves in the foot some people take it every time which then makes it more difficult to come out all guns blazing when the criticism is unfair or inaccurate.
It doesn't stop the Scum defending their lot,the crush and the shelter are two separate issues the safety of our support is paramount regardless how you or anyone else feels about the minority of idiots within support, the Club have to take these haters on.

I posted on the other thread but more relevant here - If the club don’t respond today , then it’s the old dignified silence crap once again . Unacceptable.

And I don’t mean a badly worded 5 line paragraph released at midnight this time .

This board will lose more in my eyes by failing us here than they ever could over a kit deal Fck up or memorial garden Fck up . This is the memory of 66 bears we are talking about here .

How many times have we said the Dignified Silence approach hasn’t worked for over a decade

Murray in recent times didn’t want to defend the fans

Given the climate whereby the national broadcaster is riddled with Rangers haters who have an agenda against Rangers and our fans the comments from Stewart and English need challenged by our board

Silence is not the answer

Take these bastards to task

Our fans safety was put at risk

Rangers should reply to these lying bastards

There clearly was a crush and serious safety issues. Do not let these cretins away with lies and hatred of our club and fan base

Mr King, You are failing in you duty to the club by your refusal to appoint a CEO who will robustly champion the interests of the club on and off the pitch.
Stuart Robertson is not the above.
This all day long.

Robertson is not the answer - never has been. We need a proper CEO - not an MD former Motherwell secretary.

And King needs to take responsibility - because this dignified silence, softly softly nonsense is abysmal. Fed up with it.

The board will say and do nothing as usual.
Too busy trying to build bridges and make pals with pish like their stupid diversity initiative.
For all the undeniable good they've done in other areas they're just as bad as what we endured under Murray when it comes to defending the fans.

The board will say and do nothing as usual.
Too busy trying to build bridges and make pals with pish like their stupid diversity initiative.
For all the undeniable good they've done in other areas they're just as bad as what we endured under Murray when it comes to defending the fans.
Agreed.

They have put a percentage of their money into the club. They appointed Steven Gerrard (but remember they wanted McInnes).

Outwith that, there hasn't been a lot to shout about.

Their lack of communication with and for the fans has been dreadful.

'Must do better' would be my report card for them so far.

The Club has got to tread carefully with these wankers, whether we like it or not. The way to deal with them is to call them out on Social media at every single opportunity. We as fans have to defend our own corner first and foremost. Support from on high will help but it has to be measured, or it fuels the attacks. Making wrongyins like English, Stewart etc look like the hatefilled bigots they are will be far more productive.

What a stupid comment but at least your consistent and probably quoting club policy.

Ok then, what do you want the club to do? Release a statement I suppose saying they're going after English and Stewart and then as usual follow it up by doing nothing?

There will be an investigation in to what happened at the turnstiles (for all the good that'll do, but still). The club are probably waiting for that to conclude before making a public comment, which is logical.

they could still comment

We fully endorse the investigation that will be taking place to understand what happened at the turnstiles as this was a worrying and potentially dangerous situation that could have resulted in injuries to our support.it is also alarming that Kilmarnock FC has been alerted to many urgent health and safety flaws by East Ayrshire council within their stadium including the disabled section which housed of disabled support.

We as a club are disturbed that our supporters have been sold tickets for a stadium that has had so many health and safety flaws and await the ongoing investigation with interest.

By refusing to accept future tickets against Kilmarnock the club can focus on the real issue of our fans safety.
There is already anecdotal evidence of the local authority having concerns about the safety of that stand
We as a club and support should never accept any situation that could put any of our fans in peril

01/01/1971 lest we forget

totally agree with you and I think that's the line we as a club and support should be taking. killie should not be allowed to get away with allowing our fans to enter a stadium with so many urgent/potentially dangerous health and safety flaws all over their stadium

The news that broke about that on Monday has vanished from the media spotlight and we as a club and support MUST get it back into the headlines and get on social media talking about this

I'm not usually one for demanding the club get involved in media nonsense, but the comments from English and Stewart are more than just media nonsense, they are downright fucking disgraceful. Genuinely can't get my head around what they've said. Rangers should be publically coming down on both these c*nts like a ton of bricks, and right now.

So what are you expecting to happen? Say we release a statement. At best we'd get a half arsed apology from the pair of them then they'd be back to spouting their pish about us within hours.

I’d far rather a public apology and retraction, than allowing it to go unchallenged. I’d personally like to see a blanket BBC ban after this, but I won’t hold my breath.

I’ve always felt that trying to normalise the situation was the best course of action, but Thisbe has crossed the line for me personally and I’m disgusted by the pair of them.

Back