Anybody else do over 2.5 goals coupons?

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
I like these because you still have a chance of winning right up until the last few minutes instead of your selections being beat early doors if the go behind.
I’ve had a fair bit of success with these bets over the last few months but I notice the bookies have slashed the odds on most of the games recently. You used to get loads of games at even money, 5/4 and even 6/4 or greater, now you are lucky to get any at evens. They done the exact same with the btts coupons the slipper bastards:mad::p

Liverpool are always a good bet for over 2.5 goals in a game.

So are Rangers away from home.

Holland Friday night 2nd tier was a great one for loads of goals, but odds now slashed.
Moved on to Middle East games no goals half time good odds, keeps me solvent for Saturday coupons.

Always do much better on this than home, draw, away predictions, using the lay option on betfair can also net you a fair whack with a small liability.

Got two up In one weekend last season one for 305.00, the other 350.00, not tried many this season.

I prefer one team over 1.5. Same odds as them to win but extra protection from a para 2-1 win or 2-2 etc. Only losing score is 1-0 if they do win.

Ive been doing them more as the btts odds are crap. Had a bit of success this year and won 1600 the other week. The argentinian and brazil games are good prices as well as most of the south american leagues.

I do 6-folds with hills online, and if you pick 6 good prices then use the boost you can get over 300/1 and i usually go a fiver.

Holland Friday night 2nd tier was a great one for loads of goals, but odds now slashed.
Moved on to Middle East games no goals half time good odds, keeps me solvent for Saturday coupons.

Holland Friday nights are littered with goals, been betting on that over 2.5 goals for years but as you say the odds have been slashed. Same night in the French 2nd and 3rd divisions is good for under 2.5 too.

My line of choice, although Im not sure if its just me getting worse at picking the right games or games getting cagier...but Ive had little luck for a while!

I do over 2.5 goals but i do the championship one a line, league 1 on a line then league 2, the bet has come up

Ive been doing them more as the btts odds are crap. Had a bit of success this year and won 1600 the other week. The argentinian and brazil games are good prices as well as most of the south american leagues.

I do 6-folds with hills online, and if you pick 6 good prices then use the boost you can get over 300/1 and i usually go a fiver.
I do a btts every weekend, usually find if you do at 5 fold the odds are decent

I like a BTTS 5 fold at the weekend. I pick games where there are no clear favourite...for example Home team is 6/4 to win and away team 29/20.

Generally get 10/11 on BTTS so 5 of them is a nice wee coupon (when it wins). Never touch the 4/7 or 6/10 shots. As said above in OP, coupon is never down until the end of the games.

English National League is good for BTTS, but the prices are shite.

Yes do this regular with my son,got a few up this season,and also missed out on a few by a single goal.

I used to do 10 -12 games either all over 2.5 or BTS odds were great but never came in , now a bit more realistic and do a mix of the best 5 or 6 games and won a few times recently , but it certainly keeps the interest going right to the end although you get a strange look in the pub if you go mental when Solihull Moors or Ebbsfleet score a late goal !

Every Friday I do a French league 2 btts treble. £10 usually returns about £70 and i’ve had a good bit of success with it.

I've been doing a goal in both halves, normally pick 5 or 6. Had a few winners the last month or so. A goal away in a few

I've been taking games that are 0-0 or 1-0 at half time and putting over 1.5 goals in the 2nd half this season. Had 2 or 3 winners, had 2 or 3 good cash outs and had about 7 or 8 that have ended up 1 goal away but the cash Out was either suspended or really low.

Biggest wins have been £795 from 5 games and £565 from 4 games.

Back