Anyone else glad to be a bear?

krs-gers

Anyone else just so happy to love and support a great club like ours? We have been through the worst times imaginable but we are coming back fighting. They can win all the shit they want. The rest of the world have seen this week what they are all about. Tainted treble. Tainted club (sweep sweep). I know who I’d rather support. Rangers until I die.

I couldn’t support a club anymore if it was revealed there was a paedophile ring operating within. As Billy McNeil said “it was an open secret”. I’m proud to support Rangers seeing Gerrard wearing a suit compared to Lennon looking like a ned in his trackie just goes to show how our club is not only a football club but an institution. The good times will be back next season.

It’s being so long since we won a major honour and hopefully that settles that next season. I’m a lot younger than most on this forum so I only really remember us winning the league at Rugby Park and then had to bear witness going through all the divisions. A lot of folk on here are lucky to witness 9IAR, European Finals so hopefully I can rejoice soon.

Going to be mental when we stop the 10 genuinely think they’ll have a meltdown that’s never been seen before especially with Lennon at the helm.

Child abuse, regardless of religion, colour or sexuality, is wrong. The world is finally waking up to this fact. Unlike this vile club and the cult they follow where everything is very hush hush. Makes my stomach churn.

I thank my lucky stars everyday that I am not one of those shameless, classless tramps

It’s great being who we are but i dont agree that the rest of the world know about what they have done. Ask the man in the street and all they see is there was a peado working at the boys club not that they hid a ring of them at the club itself. We need to keep shouting about the scum club hiding all these peados.

I couldn’t support a club anymore if it was revealed there was a paedophile ring operating within. As Billy McNeil said “it was an open secret”. I’m proud to support Rangers seeing Gerrard wearing a suit compared to Lennon looking like a ned in his trackie just goes to show how our club is not only a football club but an institution. The good times will be back next season.

It’s being so long since we won a major honour and hopefully that settles that next season. I’m a lot younger than most on this forum so I only really remember us winning the league at Rugby Park and then had to bear witness going through all the divisions. A lot of folk on here are lucky to witness 9IAR, European Finals so hopefully I can rejoice soon.

Going to be mental when we stop the 10 genuinely think they’ll have a meltdown that’s never been seen before especially with Lennon at the helm.
I’m only 26 and can only really remember us winning 9 in a row through memories and my dad. I need new victories and triumphs for myself and my own young children. It’s coming though I can genuinely feel it.

Don’t even understand how their supporters are willing to pump funds into and sing songs about a club who has sweeped years of shit under the carpets.

Takes a specific type of person to be able to accept following a club like that.
They can cheer all they want about their Treble Trebles we were away from top flight for 4 years and they haven’t gotten close to our club honours. Celtic are and will always be a step behind Rangers. Let them cheer this up , they have had it far too easy and next season will be a wake up call that the bears are back and that disgusting vile potent club will be put back in its place.

Last edited:
I’m only 26 and can only really remember us winning 9 in a row through memories and my dad. I need new victories and triumphs for myself and my own young children. It’s coming though I can genuinely feel it.
As long as we win the league next year I’ll be over the moon. That’s all that matters right now and I think we have the best shot at it next year. They need a completely new rebuild and Lennon will lose it after a couple bad results.

Don’t even understand how their supporters are willing to pump funds into and sing songs about a club who has sweeped years of shit under the carpets.

Takes a specific type of person to be able to accept following a club like that.
They can cheer all they want about their Treble Trebles we were away from top flight for 4 years and they haven’t gotten close to our club honours. Celtic are and will always be a step behind Rangers. Let them cheer this up , they have had it far too easy and next season will be a wake up call that the bears are back and that disgusting vile potent club will be put back in its place
WATP
I’m genuinely the exact same? I have family that I love dearly and I know they are good people with young children of their own..
But they spend their day and night supporting these lot??? Sometimes I’m genuinely lost for words? And this is not coming from a “points scoring whataboutarry” thing. I just genuinely don’t know how you can support a club who harbours paedophiles?

I’m genuinely the exact same? I have family that I love dearly and I know they are good people with young children of their own..
But they spend their day and night supporting these lot??? Sometimes I’m genuinely lost for words? And this is not coming from a “points scoring whataboutarry” thing. I just genuinely don’t know how you can support a club who harbours paedophiles?

Celtic not only harboured paedophiles, but invited the same paedophiles back in again. Just how morally bankrupt must one be to even contemplate such repellent behaviour.? I've said it before, but they are a genuinely sinister organisation, one that thrives on collective paranoia, psychopathy and hatred, which in turn is mirrored and reflected by the slack jawed degenerates of their support and their violence and bigotry which occurs whether they win, lose or draw, as witnessed yet again in Glasgow last night.

Celtic not only harboured paedophiles, but invited the same paedophiles back in again. Just how morally bankrupt must one be to even contemplate such repellent behaviour.? I've said it before, but they are a genuinely sinister organisation, one that thrives on collective paranoia, psychopathy and hatred, which in turn is mirrored and reflected by the slack jawed degenerates of their support and their violence and bigotry which occurs whether they win, lose or draw, as witnessed yet again in Glasgow last night.
You are 1 million percent correct my friend. If I was one of them I’d genuinely be embarrassed.

My sister, who by the way this is most anti football person you will ever.. pointed a couple of guys out in the pub and said they are absolute mentally challengeds). My dad asks why do you say that hen?? She said “you can just absolutely tell their ugliness mile away!

Last edited:
I would rather die with or glorious history than live with theirs.
Sub human filth.If there were 6 peadophiles preying on young boys at our club and were subsequently protected by everyone including our greatest manager I would have walked away and never returned.
The fact that they allowed it all to protect their name says all I need to know about that club and it’s support.Animals from cradle to grave.

Alan Brazil was one of those abused at that rancid club yet he hasn't stopped gushing over everything at Ra Cellic ever since.
Tells you all you need to know about the mindset of Timmy.

I always say everyday is a good day to be a Bear. Its just that some are better than others.

I had to drive through that fūcking rabble of shite last night (failed open top bus tour), and it made my skin crawl, seeing all those mutants in their green and grey.

They have just completed a rebel treble and I and not angry or upset.

This will never be achieved again.

Do I care? No one iota.

I am buzzing for our transfers to be completed soon so we can go into next year fighting. Win the first 5 games and it's ours I guarantee you that. If we started like hearts we would have had 55 this year.

So in short yes being a bear is good.

I couldn't imagine life without Rangers, they've been a constant part of my 48 years so far and that'll never change as long as I live. I'm looking forward to retiring already so I can start getting to more games again, only 7 this season and that's been the most in a while!!

Anyone else just so happy to love and support a great club like ours? We have been through the worst times imaginable but we are coming back fighting. They can win all the shit they want. The rest of the world have seen this week what they are all about. Tainted treble. Tainted club (sweep sweep). I know who I’d rather support. Rangers until I die.
I don’t know anything else but being a Bear and not about to change so don’t know if it’s lucky or just meant to be.

Here Here! We Are The People and i wouldnt have it any other way.

The shit we have been through has just made me love our club even more.

Always been proud to be a Bear.

No surrender!

No question about it.

Although seeing pictures of them taking over Glasgow yesterday are horrible and I don’t even live in Glasgow.

Precedent is now set no chance will they approve a parade for us winning 55.

Back