Anyone else interviewed by a film crew in the West Enclosure wanting to ask fans opinions on our ECWC 1972.

Didn’t see anyone in the West Enclosure, but did see the cameraman outside the entrance of the main stand. Not that he was filming at the time, just standing there looking about.

Seen a cameraman and a couple of lads outside the away end. Wondered if they were just football vloggers you get now.

Did they say if this was collating some material for the 55 celebrations or was it just lads doing it on their own?

And maybe we could get a full colour version of the match that can be shown in the Edmiston House Museum when it opens?
Unfortunately no colour footage of the match exists, the Spanish were only able to transmit in black and white at the time.

The fiilming would be for the new film that is coming out this year, full details 1972 Barcelona Film

not for this project unfortunately. Think it would cost a fortune to turn a 90 mins b/w match to colour. Will have a look at the link
I'm sure it would take a while and be expensive however it would also be a big seller for Rangers fans :)

Apart from title 55 there are 3 things I've always wanted:
1.A proper Rangers museum.
2.The euro win in colour.
3.Rangers themed broadcasting (H&H)

Seen a cameraman and a couple of lads outside the away end. Wondered if they were just football vloggers you get now.

Did they say if this was collating some material for the 55 celebrations or was it just lads doing it on their own?
Sorry just seen your post never asked them they were quite young so possibly vloggers . I was just trying not to look a d%%k when they asked me my opinion .

Sorry just seen your post never asked them they were quite young so possibly vloggers . I was just trying not to look a d%%k when they asked me my opinion .
There’s a boy on YouTube his channel is called Footy Adventures he covers Scottish football and is often doing it at our games. Worth checking out his channel.

Back