Anyone else just tearing up randomly?

It's been some weekend... my heart is absolutely bursting with how emotional i am. After what we have been through, no wonder. It's beautiful! And long may it continue! WATP

I was taking my kid back to his mums and was on the bus and my mate put in our group chat 5 mins till champions I absolutely developed goosebumps a tot nervous feeling in realisation that we had absolutely done it grabbed wee man gave him a hug he's singing champion going into his mums even sweeter her bf is one o them fuming giving it first in 10 years I just smiled gave my boy a hug and walked out on the phone to the mates absolutely we deserve this amazing day.

Absolutely,

Missus and wean think I'm mad and it's just football.

When you have watched every single game without fail on our journey and to see it come to fruition today then you can understand,

BTW It's coming home by Baddiel and Skinner particularly send me to tears.

Certainly no the drink. Been off it since we beat them at New Year.
No taking much to set me off since just before 2. Messages, videos, pictures I'm blubbering.
Been a long time getting back to where we belong. We've covered some miles and lost a lot of good bears on the way but today is for all of us.
Here's to the Rangers family.
55 delivered.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

I'm no crying, you're crying.

My fiancée is a Celtic season ticket holder, she bought me a bottle of champagne and said “you deserve your day”. Not gonna lie, made me quite emotional. Obviously she’s partaking in the champagne, it would be rude not to drown her sorrows, she says. B-D

Been greeting on and off since yesterday seeing the players running to the corner set me off then watching David Edgar's video last night
Talking to my kids down the road after game then just the sheer joy from the many videos today
WATP

It’s been tough keeping it together with all the videos that have been on here and realizing that this title has been so emotional for so many bears out there al over the world. The Ben Nevis video for some reason really broke me, a complete laughing/ crying mess it left me ! :))

I've been chopping onions since yesterdays fan videos, dressing room videos and today's videos. I've been told to man up :shh:

My wife, whom I’ve been with for 20 years, is amazed watching me today me today. In all that time she has never seen me cried. Deaths, illness, operations, disappointments, weddings and successes.... she’s never seen it, not once. but at least once every half hour today I’ve spoken to someone or watched something that’s made me well up and choke back tears.

Yes. Since yesterday and right now staring up at a picture on my wall of my dear old departed Dad on the terracing at the Moscow Dynamo game in 1945. We love you Rangers oh yes we do!

Yes for different reasons.This corresponding Sunday last year was the last time I took my wee ma shopping (RIP) Today 2 family members birthdays and the Famous win the league WATP

Yes. Thought that has occurred to me is that if we had been in the stadium and there’s many of you like me the singing would have been somewhat lacking due to the number of us blubbering like big lassies and not one bit embarrassed by that. The collective outpouring of emotion would have been incredible.

Can't help it.

Think of the shit we've had to endure for the last decade...

From the Craig Whyte / Charles Green / Mike Ashley nonsense, to getting routinely pumped by Celtic and them lording it up. Tramps like Griffiths tying scarves round the posts at Ibrox, same with clowns like Brown and Lustig.

I honestly don't think these players will really understand what they've achieved this season. Every one of them has become immortal in the eyes of Rangers fans and in Rangers history.

Went the second their final whistle went and the realisation that we'd done it. Took a drive over to Ibrox afterwards and was filling up regularly looking at that magnificent stadium with us all celebrating in front of it. Why wouldn't you tear up........we've done it!!!!!

Yes I go from laughing to crying at the drop of a hat. Wrote a long post about my dad that I can't find now and then bawling watching Ally's video from 3rd division win

I think I'dve been in bit of a state had we crossed the line in a must win game.The ease and comfort of this title has muted the emotions a wee bit but a nice warm glow all the same. Its an age thing, this is my 27th title. Must be so much different for younger Bears many of whom were just bairns 10 years ago and with no proper recollection. I'll still be bursting into random grins until next season starts.
Win the Europa and we're talking something else :shh:

I was fine yesterday. I was a bit weepy on Saturday night but that was down to the Bacardi. I'm in the " quiet reflection" phase...

Our first Grandchildren arrived last, prem so still in Hospital, my son sent me a wee video last night with the Twin girls in each arm snoozing to “four lads had dream”, dust In the eye moment.
Bricks already purchased in their names. Our newest Bearette Twins.

Back