Anyone else not conceding the title

This is it for me. A lot of the talk is the hope someone else takes points from them rather than ourselves. Great if it happens. But quite telling.
Basically it’s reasonable to look at all the options which could result in us ending up with the title.
Obviously 6 wins would do it including the Paedodrome.
However as long as we don’t lose in the midden there are circumstances which could provide the same outcome.
Personally I wouldn’t care which route it happens but it’s not all in the hope that someone takes points off them.

It’s this we are doomed syndrome which is prevalent on here which ain’t helpful but the players are slammed if any evidence of this was displayed.
Hmmm.

Basically it’s reasonable to look at all the options which could result in us ending up with the title.
However as long as we don’t lose in the midden there are circumstances which could provide the same outcome.
Personally I wouldn’t care which route it happens but it’s not all in the hope that someone takes points off them.

It’s this we are doomed syndrome which is prevalent on here which ain’t helpful but the players are slammed if any evidence of this was displayed.
Hmmm.
I've been through the title run ins for 33 years now. This is in our hands and I'm not giving up on the team.

Hmmm.

To take 2pts from 12pts against them and win the league would be highly unusual.

The support aren’t the issue. It’s the guys on 25k+ per week strolling around the field that are.

Of course I don’t care what route to win the title. But the players need to do their job rather than be looking to another team.

It would be daft to concede when all we need to do is win next 6 games. But it’s also not clever to think we can get a result at San Giro, the evidence is staring us in the face.

No way you concede at this point, there are far too many points left on the board.
I dont see them winning every game either. Look at their record vs Killie this year, they are away to Killie after the split.

I personally think it’s done. They won’t drop any points and I really don’t even see us scoring at the crime scene.

If we were to win the league this season it would be magic but after yesterday it will take some turn of events for that to happen

The scum have been gifted the momentum

We have dropped 8 points in last 4 league games. That’s not title winning form

I still can’t get my head round how poor we have been recently

Let’s see how we get on Wednesday v Dundee

Unless we win it’s game over imo

Dundee will be right up for this game so will the Rangers team show the character to bounce back after that dire performance v County

The absolute number one thing is to get ourselves three points on Wednesday. We then have a gap because of the cup semis and we need to use the week after that to absolutely focus ourselves on a strong start to whatever the last 5 look like.

This is still on, but recent form understandably is bringing in some doubts - howeverc, I also know that we have had our big moments this season… we can recapture that and we can get the title.

The real question shouldn't be whether anyone on here is conceding it.. it should be asking 'have the players conceded it?'. That's FAR more relevant.

The 2nd half of the old firm gave us the impression we finally had a group of players instilled with genuine bottle... the same scenario at 3-2 against Ross fn County, where was the same fight to get a result? The players looked the definition of a team conceded to the fact we weren't getting a draw, never mind a must win.

Look, we have shat the bed and now have zero wriggle room. We go to Stad Gadd needing a win (assuming the bed is spared another shart). There’s a small and simple scenario.

At 1.45pm yesterday, I saw £50m slowly glide to the filth.

For everyone talking about the importance of the summer transfer window. That’s now a lot different to what it was and the filth get to pull away further financially.

"These players are serial losers" says a vast number of supporters who have given up on a title we can still win. Top FF irony.

The way Big Phil ran off down the tunnel at full-time suggests to me that these players have now seen a different side to him, and the reaction we get at Dundee will show if they have the bottle to push for this title.

Ultimately, we now know exactly what's required, and throwing the towel in is a fruitless act, so I'm choosing to believe.

Like everyone on here really disappointed at the performance and result.
Why we played walking football beyond me.
Only outfield players to emerge with credit Cantwell and Sima.
I could not believe the absence of Diomande could create such a hole in the middle of the park.

We can and will talk about all the reasons that this happened but I truly believe that the title is up for grabs.
I don’t believe Paedos will not drop points in the run in and we need to believe.
Obviously we need to win at the Paedodrome and if the mentality is wobbly how can we expect to win.
In saying that this is entirely possible and if we can go to Betis in a must win we can go there.
Or
Have we all just thrown in the towel?

It’s unlikely but we must keep the faith.
WATP.

Admin edit:
Please don’t post entire posts in italics.
People would be crazy to concede the title when we are potentially 1 point behind with a game against the 1st placed team to go

But we're clear underdogs now because we threw away our advantage

Can we do it? Absolutely
Is it likely? A lot less so now

They will drop points but does the squad have what it takes to not bottle it again.. not convinced.

Any pressure on the squad and the wheels are off.

To win the league we need to win at the crime scene, draw or a loss there and it’s done for certain.

Would like to see a squad shake up against Dundee but it’s a massive risk…

Clutching at straws time... but of the 2,988 song in my iTunes library, the first one that came on shuffle yesterday was Sunshine On Leith.

As someone who was at Easter Road singing that joyously on Helicopter Sunday, I'm taking that as a good omen.

I think we're struggling big time and would need a monumental collapse from them, which I just don't see happening (as it'd require other SPL teams playing their hearts out for 120 minutes).

Like everyone on here really disappointed at the performance and result.
Why we played walking football beyond me.
Only outfield players to emerge with credit Cantwell and Sima.
I could not believe the absence of Diomande could create such a hole in the middle of the park.

We can and will talk about all the reasons that this happened but I truly believe that the title is up for grabs.
I don’t believe Paedos will not drop points in the run in and we need to believe.
Obviously we need to win at the Paedodrome and if the mentality is wobbly how can we expect to win.
In saying that this is entirely possible and if we can go to Betis in a must win we can go there.
Or
Have we all just thrown in the towel?

It’s unlikely but we must keep the faith.
WATP.

Admin edit:
Please don’t post entire posts in italics.
Me

Having to win at the Piggery where as a draw was fine is a big factor,yes they will drop points but on our current form so will we.

It's not over yet but I have massive doubts on a lot of this squads mentality.
They were in touching distance of winning the league but Sunday was absolutely dreadful. In my opinion there was only four players that showed a desire (Cantwell, Butland, Sterling and Sima).
Every other player needs to take a long hard look at themselves and see how they have let the club and themselves down.
The scum are no great shakes and we have the talent to beat them but it's the mentality that is missing.
I really hope Clemente has pointed out the home truth to the ones that failed us on Sunday in no uncertain terms.
The scum will drop more points but we cannot afford another single slip up now, the points lost on Sunday should have been the points up our sleeve for visiting the paedodome, we do make it hard for ourselves.

To take 2pts from 12pts against them and win the league would be highly unusual.

The support aren’t the issue. It’s the guys on 25k+ per week strolling around the field that are.

Of course I don’t care what route to win the title. But the players need to do their job rather than be looking to another team.
Highly unusual but not impossible.
It’s still in our hands slim chance I know.
It may be dreaming but I could also seem them drop something in the other games they play.

I agree it’s up to the players to show 100% commitment and urgency for the rest of the season which was apparent it was missing against Ross Co.
The players must react positively to this huge setback and still believe.

I still think the support has a part to play in this process by being behind the team as we have since Clement came.
By that I mean not turning on the players when an individual error is made which invites some players to drop into their shell.
You can argue the players shouldn’t do that and have bigger balls but you know it happens.

Lastly the more options for winning the league the better and 6 wins would be perfect but I’m not ashamed to accept them dropping points to assist.
That is not reliant to them to do so but it would be a +.

After clawing it back we ( again ) let them off the hook with a defeat to Motherwell at Ibrox.

Follow that up with the shit show of gifting them a goal of a start in the OF then a defeat to a team 2nd bottom of the league for the 1st time in history.

I'm a glass half full man, even with this team but there's absolutely nothing to suggest these serial bottlers have the stomach for the run in.
Called it like quite a lot of us did as we've seen this movie many times.

Not against anyone trying to remain positive but we’ve been here and seen it before with the same players year after year. Same players, same outcome.

We won’t win at the chamber of secrets. So we need them to drop points in two other games. Never gonna happen, and even at the we need to win every game outwith, Also not going to happen.
It was lost at Ibrox in the 3-3 draw. The players have thrown the towel in. They know they're shite. Can they raise it for the cup. Maybe the semi but forget about winning it. No bottle. No fight and no scorer.
Sadly they don't go by our mantra No Surrender.

Back