Anyone else think this last Old Firm might not decide the title?

I have no doubt, that it will decide it.
If they win it, they win the league.
If we get a draw, either team can win it.
If somehow we win at their place, we win the league.
A win puts them a point ahead, a draw leaves us 2 ahead (if all other results are equal up to then). I think a draw will probably be enough for us.

Keep winning and take a point at Parkhead and we are Champions. Easier said than done with the pressure in a title race which both sets of players may have never experienced before. “ He who dares wins Rodney. “

Recently when McGregor missed a game there was a stat spoken by the commentator that they had won their previous 10 or so without him

I think people assume all these points were dropped without the key players, but it's not (completely) true

Did Vickers not play in some of the games they dropped points this season too

Too many on here go out of their way to tell us how amazing celtic are and try and make too many excuses for them
I thought Vickers and McGregor were on the field when Kille got a, well deserved, point at Parkhead?
If so, they were only missing Hatate.

I agree, they're not the world-beaters some have them pegged as. But I do think they're through the worst of their slump.

Just hope for an injury/suspension to Taylor and they've no left back available. That would hurt.

Tbh I think it is advantage scum, 60,000 mutants intimidating our players from 1,000 on arriving and doing the walk to the front door, to inside the ground putting pressure and intimidating tactics to match officials no change there through the mhedia all week too.
I had a dream a few weeks back where I had a vision of the final league table Played 38 each GD +2 POINTS +2 however only could see the right hand side not the left of the table and who was FIRST.
No date on the page and if carried over to July for possibly 2 Dundee games!
The fact cinch have bailed due to us effectively not carrying their livery the SPFL committee will ensure on behalf of other Club Chairmen that we are shafted yet again and a certain club making noises to pay out compensation they will require funds to replenish their bank balance to remain top horse in a 2 horse league..

Back