Anyone in Seville yet?

Like many I am gutted not to be there but me and the missus have 3 days booked in Marmaris and are heading there tomorrow. We have heard there will be much more Bears there than there is, where we are currently on holiday.

Praying, that we do this.

Like many I am gutted not to be there but me and the missus have 3 days booked in Marmaris and are heading there tomorrow. We have heard there will be much more Bears there than there is, where we are currently on holiday.

Praying, that we do this.
Ibrox bar will be good on Wednesday mate and plenty of the English lads from the surrounding football bars will go in for the match and sing song

For bears that have already arrived in Spain from anywhere other than the UK was your SpTH QR code scanned?

They just scan your NHS app (or whatever equivalent you have) at the airport after security when you arrive.

I did the walk from the stadium with the screens to the city centre (I'm defining the city centre as The Merchant Pub. ..) and it wasn't too bad. 40 minutes.

There is nothing around the stadium though and where they are planning to have the fanzone is literally just a road/carpark so I would probably spend the day elsewhere.

Have seen very few gers fans yet though! Seems very calm before the storm.

Last edited:
Been walking around the city since 09:30 this morning, quite a lot of bears around considering the time. Seen 2 Frankfurt fans. Seems Alameda de Hercules will be the place to be

I was working in an office in the centre of Sevilla yesterday and doing the same today. Last night as I left, I heard a few Frankfurt fans signing from a balcony. This morning I walked past literally thousands of Rangers tops on my way, but didn't see a single Frankfurt top.

A few boys hitting the beer in the sunshine at 0845 this morning which looked great but is also a bold move :))

Was at plaza de San Francisco last night, was busy, where else is everyone gathering today?

I've arrived. Flew in from Paris so no passport control. Was off the plane and in a taxi within 5 minutes (booked it on bolt on arrival - 16 euro)

It's roasting, I don't speak much Spanish but could understand the words temperatura and muerta when the taxi driver was trying to tell me.

Absolutely roasting now.
Walked up to the stadium this morning- lots of blue and orange shirts around.
More bears in the Frankfurt fanzone - only say about 6 of their fans.
They had the trophy there and could get photos.
Great friendly atmosphere in the old town.
Not been up to Almeds de Hercules

Absolutely roasting now.
Walked up to the stadium this morning- lots of blue and orange shirts around.
More bears in the Frankfurt fanzone - only say about 6 of their fans.
They had the trophy there and could get phot
Great friendly atmosphere in the old town.
Not been up to Almeds de Hercules

I've arrived. Flew in from Paris so no passport control. Was off the plane and in a taxi within 5 minutes (booked it on bolt on arrival - 16 euro)

It's roasting, I don't speak much Spanish but could understand the words temperatura and muerta when the taxi driver was trying to tell me.
That’s the taxi driver explaining to you the way in which he is going to pump and dump your body.

Back