Anyone know of a Bar in Shetlands showing the game tonight

possilbear2

My son son has just arrived in the shetlands just for a week and. is looking for somewhere showing the game tonight an Sunday.
Thanks in advance

My son son has just arrived in the shetlands just for a week and. is looking for somewhere showing the game tonight an Sunday.
Thanks in advance
Sella Ness Camp next to Sullom Voe used to have a bar with Sky etc, not sure what it's like now.

Alternatively if in Lerwick there should be plenty of bars with Sky TV.

I can think of better places than the Shetlands to be btw!!:eek:

Sella Ness Camp next to Sullom Voe used to have a bar with Sky etc, not sure what it's like now.

Alternatively if in Lerwick there should be plenty of bars with Sky TV.

I can think of better places than the Shetlands to be btw!!:eek:
He's up there working for the week :D

Thanks in advance
Your a cruel human sending your Bairn up there for a week, I hope he got a flight rather than a boat

Rather him than me.......tell him to watch the women, there are a few bunny boiling grunters up there (vomit), all keen for a bit of fresh meat. :))

The memories of that place *shudder* o_O

I used to crew change through Scatsta, which was an experience in itself.

One of the many times, getting stuck there due to weather resulted in us having a night out in Lerwick.

Ended up pumping some bird up a close. Nothing wrong with that, other than she was wearing a pair of wellies on a Saturday night - in August :oops:

It's a different, albeit interesting world up there :eek:

:)):))

The memories of that place *shudder* o_O

I used to crew change through Scatsta, which was an experience in itself.

One of the many times, getting stuck there due to weather resulted in us having a night out in Lerwick.

Ended up pumping some bird up a close. Nothing wrong with that, other than she was wearing a pair of wellies on a Saturday night - in August :oops:

It's a different, albeit interesting world up there :eek:

:)):))
Shetland Gentry ?

Not been since pre-Covid but if he's in Lerwick he'll find somewhere I'm sure.

I think I watched a game in The Thule Bar and there was also a pub near the Market Cross upstairs (not the Lounge). The Lounge might also show games but I can't remember ever watching a game there.

Sounds like my kind of place, plenty of pubs to watch the Gers and you are a dead cert to get pumping one of the locals who are all gagging for some mainland meat.
Pick the one without the Wellies.

The British Legion was Rangers friendly.
Is Anna still the landlady in the Marlex, embdy know?

The Celtic supporters club is or recently was using the British Legion which is just wrong on so many levels (they asked to cover up the painting of the Queen but were told to f**k off)

Fairly sure our game will be on in the Masonic tonight (supporters club)

Sounds like my kind of place, plenty of pubs to watch the Gers and you are a dead cert to get pumping one of the locals who are all gagging for some mainland meat.
Pick the one without the Wellies.
Pick the one with the wellies as if you can’t outrun someone in wellies you deserve the pumping from them

gm5.png

Don’t know if he’s got anywhere yet but I watched the win over the sheep in the Douglas Arms it was full of bluenoses that night.

Aye and the ‘mainland’ is their big island….!
Been a while, but they called the boats in from Aberdeen etc. "the Scottish Fishing Boats" Like they were from a totally different country, as foreign in as the Polish Klondykers.

Top people though, when the Poles showed up unfed and unpaid, they took them in and looked after them like family. Any jokes about how they look after family aren't funny.

Back