Anyone Notice Beggars begging at Ibrox

Twosignals

Yesterday walking along Edmonton Drive and we now have two Beggars, and by the looks of things they were coining it in. I hate too think what’s going to happen next game when rumour spreads about the generous Bears!

There were always jakies around Ibrox on match days.

Most of the time they were just looking for dregs in cans and bottles.

There was one after the game who helped himself to can of moster energy drink from a bin outside the urban hotel. He then proceeded to cross the road and stick his head in a bin by the climbing centre. Maybe he isn’t a conosuir of Monster.

Saw this for the first time at the corner of Copland Rd and Edmiston Dv after the game. Sounded Scottish, "any sperr chanj mate".

There was one after the game who helped himself to can of moster energy drink from a bin outside the urban hotel. He then proceeded to cross the road and stick his head in a bin by the climbing centre. Maybe he isn’t a conosuir of Monster.
His head went in a bin, what did he do with is body?:D

My uncle told me a story of being in the the Stadium Bar one Saturday, early eighties, and when the place emptied the jakeballs came in and started pouring what was left in people’s glasses into poly bags. Fecking minging.

OP You should have been more clearer reading that i thought you meant celtic fans move to Ibrox lol didnt know you meant actual beggers ( although i suppose they are one and the same
Exactly what I thought - possibly alluding to them being amongst away support, which wouldn't surprise me at all.

OP You should have been more clearer reading that i thought you meant celtic fans move to Ibrox lol didnt know you meant actual beggers ( although i suppose they are one and the same

Did I trick you,LOL, however it possibly would be them!

In my day, it might not have been 'what it says on the tin.' Lol.

Remember seeing on eating horse shit just as you walk from the Underground up to the super store, he was trying to talk to folk with shit caught up in his teeth

Remember when a used to get a quick bottle of tonic or mad dog outside haddows or on the steps it was like Christmas for these guys with the amount of bevvy that got left.

A lot of these are now part of a pro beggar ring.:D

They've a Handler and everything.
Council trying to stop it but no power to

I spoke to a girl working the car parks in the city centre , she was selling the big issue.
They actually have an AREA MANAGER ffs.
One gets picked up and another dropped off from the same car.
One guy getting dropped off uses a crutch.

There were loads of them up in Inverness for a while, all sorts of Scottish accents and foreigners also. This jakey bird used to give me the creeps, every day she said,"Iv'e been robbed, can you give me my bus fare home". Think there has been a clean up recently.

I spoke to a girl working the car parks in the city centre , she was selling the big issue.
They actually have an AREA MANAGER ffs.
One gets picked up and another dropped off from the same car.
One guy getting dropped off uses a crutch.

Never bought the big issue when they were giving the IRA big licks, and a poor? Terrorist who had to go to an Republican Irish part of NY, that must easily be about nearly thirty years ago.

This thread is genuinely giving me the fcking boak.

How in the fck do things get so desperate that you’re wandering about gathering up the dregs of random folks pre-match carry out to try and get pished?

Fcking tragic way to end up.

This thread is genuinely giving me the fcking boak.

How in the fck do things get so desperate that you’re wandering about gathering up the dregs of random folks pre-match carry out to try and get pished?

Fcking tragic way to end up.

Don’t forgot about the guy eating horse shite!

Back