Anyone received Marseille ticket?

blueballs

I've only had Oxford through the post, yet my old man says he's had both Oxford and (last week) Marseille?

Just asking like

I've not had any payments taken yet (nor tickets). I've just taken over a friend's season ticket in the Club Deck, still under their name though.

Apparently I can't transfer over to my name until it is fully paid off (4 payment scheme). But, the first two payments have successfully came out my account.

Yes marseille arrived yesterday

Wouldn't panic between the amount of paper tickets having to be issued just now due to smartcard turnstyle upgrades some may take longer than others

Received 3 on Saturday, 2 Oxford and only one Marseille, still waiting for my Marseille ticket.

Got mine last week as I'm a season ticket holder. They only started posted them from yesterday. I would say if you bought them from the general sale they should be here tomorrow.

Just purchased a ticket for the Marseille game. Coming up from Cumbria, can anyone recommend any free parking in Glasgow? Cheers

ÂŁ17 pending to come off my account this morning but didn't select any of the friendlies. Anyone know what that's for?

As already posted still waiting for Marseille ticket, received 2 Oxford tickets and one Marseille ticket on Saturday (separate envelopes). Seats together GF4.
They have always arrived in the same post in the past, I'll leave it till the end of the week before contacting the ticket office.

Oxford came last week, but still waiting on Marseille one.

Got the Oxford ticket one day and Marseille the next. Don't know why they didn't save money and send them together

On my way to Ibrox to buy my seat for the EL game.

Thats the EL game purchased, only Derby to buy but that starts on 14th July for cson tkt holders.

Last edited:
Back