Anyone used fivestarsltd.com? (Gazza and God VIP)

A Bear Has No Name

Hiya, I dithered for way too long on buying tickets on ticketmaster for my dad and I at the upcoming Gazza and God night. I couldn't decide to go the VIP route or not.

The last week or so has reminded me that life is too fracking short after my wee dad fell 8 times in 6 days. He's being discharged from hospital tomorrow with no long term damage. I asked him the other day about who he thought was the greatest player in Scottish history. He misheard and said 'Gazza. He's the one I'd love to meet more than anyone'. I was hoping for a few Jim Baxter stories heh.

Anyhoo - I found VIP tickets still available on fivestarsltd.com. Is this a trustworthy site?

Hiya, I dithered for way too long on buying tickets on ticketmaster for my dad and I at the upcoming Gazza and God night. I couldn't decide to go the VIP route or not.

The last week or so has reminded me that life is too fracking short after my wee dad fell 8 times in 6 days. He's being discharged from hospital tomorrow with no long term damage. I asked him the other day about who he thought was the greatest player in Scottish history. He misheard and said 'Gazza. He's the one I'd love to meet more than anyone'. I was hoping for a few Jim Baxter stories heh.
Anyhoo - I
Op did you take a fall?

5 stars are spot on

Back