Anyone watching game in Boston (USA) Area?

I watched the Rangers vs Red Star UCL qualifier (the 0-0 away game) in 2007 at the Boston Rangers supporters club, sadly I believe it has now closed.

That should be a huge zero.Plastic city USA
I mean, yes and no, it's a huge city, historically there are Irish immigrants, but they are everywhere. Boston is so expensive to live in now its mainly white collar workers and so it's rare that you find the unwashed lurking around the corner, not to say it doesn't happen...

Anyway, I wouldn't knock Boston too much, its a beautiful city and a great place to bring up kids.

Anyway, I wouldn't knock Boston too much, its a beautiful city and a great place to bring up kids.
Also home to Brad Marchand and the Bruins, just in case the Celtics and the other Plastic Paddy’s aren’t enough. :oops: Red Sox, mmm fair enough.

Saying that, as a city I’ve been in it. After a while when replying to the “Oh, are you from Ireland?” question I got bored blowing their heads with the “No, I’m from NI so I’m British” answer so just agreed with them for heads peace.

Anyways, enjoy the game :p

From what I remember Boston has a very impressive Masonic temple. Maybe they’ll have it on?

Back