Apparently there was wall to wall coverage of Celtic matches in 1970s Australia

Used to break his boomerang and tie the radio aerial to it to hear the games on a Saturday.
Sheila_Florence_1980.jpg

All over his wall? I loved Brian Laudrup as much has anyone but I didn't dedicate my whole wall to him, and he is one of my favourite players for the team I support :))

But we're supposed to believe this? This is not gonna end well for this guy, they will hound him after one game.
Up there wi mud huts and the wireless. :D :D

I came to Australia in September 1981 and you couldn't get jackshit about Rangers or Celtic out here every once in a blue moon if lucky you would get SBS tv showing limited highlights of a Rangers v Celtic game.
Other than that the only coverage was the BBC overseas on a short wave radio that talked mostly about the English leagues and a couple of minutes about the Scottish game, as usual they are a bunch of lying ba$tards, the masters of lies, propaganda and twisting the truth to suit their agenda, Seperate Entity F.C. PS. Postecoglou doesn't look well perhaps the stress is getting to him. :eek:

Last edited:
Glorious stuff. One step short of “stood on the terraces” and “cavalier football”

“Start with the first game”: think you’re on to something there.

“Thrust upon by his father”: the Shellik way I suppose.

“I wouldn’t have lasted as long at this game if I hadn’t been successful.”

I’m very successful at the game of Risk in my house. I probably wouldn’t have lasted as long as the undisputed champion if 1) I had more kids, 2) my older kids could actually be bothered to play, and 3) my wife could understand the rules.

But hey, success is unqualified, right?
As is big angie fae Sydney according to UEFA

My god the stench of bull shit reeks from that hovel.
From imaginary trips to Japan, players from Africa huddling round a transistor radio to hear the selik play to greek aussies watching selik games on the tv.
When will a member of the SMSM ever call out this rank bull shittery

Remember hearing an American rangers fan on a podcast saying in the 90s the only way he could see rangers was to wait untill the season had finished then get a video sent over and binge the season highly doubt Ange could do that in the 70s

Gordon Watson who lives in NZ and a huge Rangers fan did a podcast on Heart & Hand (great interview about his Rangers supporting Dad from Glasgow) and he said in the 1970/80’s getting news and updates from Rangers games was really tough and they relied on people from Scotland send videos and Rangers news etc

It could take weeks for the stuff to arrive

So Angie is being fed PR bullshit to appease the vermin support

They do it all the time but Angie is only saying what he’s being scripted to say

Utter lies and I hope the prick is a disaster for them

If we can maintain our form in new season they will not keep up with us and the Sharkheid attacks will be back before Xmas

Is this part of a contract that they all sign, that they HAVE to claim to have been watching the scum for decades ?
Got to prove their shellick minded interview questions though. "Greatest fans in the world" "Lisbon lions" "Irish heritage" "Glasgow derby" "team I always supported as a kid" "separate entity" "sevco" etc etc.

Back