Arbroath hospitality

My wee mates nephew plays for them and he goes to every game. I have sent this to him and now waiting on his comments.

Had a brilliant day last November when invited to Arbroath Hospitality. Treated very well, good stories from Dick Campbell and a club that is doing a lot for the local community.
Had no power at home due to high wind damage and I’m out all day having a great time.

Did Arbroath Hospitality in 2019, v Falkirk. My sister booked it for my brother-in-law’s 60th. 10 of us went (5 Bears, 2 sheep, 1 Jambo, 1 golfer and a token beast). She picked Arbroath to keep things neutral, easy to get to by train and they were very helpful.

Was a really good day out to be honest - few refreshments on the train up, couple in the Tutties Neuk boozer over the road and the compere bloke was really entertaining and funny.

Dick Campbell busy with the team so brother Ian Campbell did a stint - he was a bit awkward and clearly watching his choice of industrial language, but got a few laughs.

Spoke to a guy last season who had been to Arbroath for hospitality. Just pick a random game as we weren't playing. He absolutely raved about the whole set up a wonderful wee club with a great set up. He couldn’t recommend it highly enough.

I done hospitality at Medda Park a few years ago with 3 of my mates. Because we knew the staff we ended up staying in the Social Club drinking during the game, even though that wasn't supposed to be included in the cost. Never seen a minute of the match. They ended up changing the hospitality package after that as apparently the value of alcohol we put away was more than we'd paid for it and that was before you included the other stuf, i.e.. programme, food at half time and also after the game.

Fond memories, or what I can remember of it :D

That looks a good laugh and probably great value too.

Been lucky to be hospitality quite a few places and the best ones are the small lower division clubs that are held in local boozers and social clubs attached to the ground.

Going to the hospitality at Arbroath tomorrow, my work are sponsoring the match. Looking forward to seeing what it’s like and hopefully be a good day out.

Lassie I work with, the blonde is her cousin. Infact her old man owns the club believe, hence the name Caird Suite.

Sure it was Arbroath the infamous ‘Bradley’ came on as a sub for.

Certain age bears loyal:D
Yeah,midweek league cup game at Ibrox,August 1989.
We won 4-0.
I think his surname was Kerr,his “trendy” haircut didn’t help :D
Bradley is a ******
You really needed to be there :cool:;)

@True Bear 54 Remember the day we were at hospitality here? The fan giving 'pink' it tight with 10 minutes go as Arbroath were losing 1-0 and Ian telling the fan to go and fkk himself :)

Good wee day out and made very welcome.

Back