Are kids allowed on CTM flights ?

Cambuslang Ranger

Official Ticketer
As per title .

Asking in the off chance we get through but does anyone know if CTM allow anyone under 16 on the flights to away games .
I remember for Manchester for some reason the club didn’t give anyone under 16 who was on the CCCS a ticket .

I’m certain there was a young lad on our flight.

Previously under-16’s weren’t allowed in TC.
Thanks , I know I’m getting ahead of myself but just trying to get a plan place incase we pull it off on Thursday!
Hoping to get booked onto an official flight.

Had to get a ticket from eBay for Manchester for my oldest son despite him being a season ticket holder on the CCCS signed up for finals and semi finals . I think the club just binned the under 16s for that game so it freed up more tickets .

My daughter was with CTM last week, she's 11. She had a ball but they need to have the points to qualify for a ticket themselves

As per title .

Asking in the off chance we get through but does anyone know if CTM allow anyone under 16 on the flights to away games .
I remember for Manchester for some reason the club didn’t give anyone under 16 who was on the CCCS a ticket .
Yeah, there is no restriction.

My mate has taken his son to every euro away this season.

Wish I was his boy :D

The demand for the CTM flights would be way higher than any other Euro away.
I wonder how many planes they would be able to organise.

The demand for the CTM flights would be way higher than any other Euro away.
I wonder how many planes they would be able to organise.
I was thinking the majority of guys who have done most of the trips will go independently as they would most likely be guaranteed a ticket .
Freeing up the official flights for the glory hunters like myself !!

Can you just imagine if we reach the final this is some of the shite they’ll end up doing.

Dread it.

It’s a necessary evil for me this time out, so I’ll bed over and take whatever they need, but I know it’s going to be a total shit show.

Will have to bring my own toilet as well I bet.

CTM would take money off anyone. That includes £6/700 for a daytrip to Seville for a wean.

I was thinking the majority of guys who have done most of the trips will go independently as they would most likely be guaranteed a ticket .
Freeing up the official flights for the glory hunters like myself !!
I'll be doing the flip of that with my son, we've done every one of our trips independent so far this season but if we do it on Thursday then Seville will be the daytrip as he's got an exam the day after, got the luxury of choosing between CTM or SO as we'll both either get on the CTM flights or get indy tickets.

The under 16 rule for the travel cub was scrapped the season before lockdown as I was able to sign my son up and take him to Porto and Braga wen he was still under 16.

I'll be doing the flip of that with my son, we've done every one of our trips independent so far this season but if we do it on Thursday then Seville will be the daytrip as he's got an exam the day after, got the luxury of choosing between CTM or SO as we'll both either get on the CTM flights or get indy tickets.

The under 16 rule for the travel cub was scrapped the season before lockdown as I was able to sign my son up and take him to Porto and Braga wen he was still under 16.
I’d be checking Seville airport mate in case they don’t allow flights after a certain time like a few others this season , someone mentioned to me it might be overnights only. That doesn’t suit me either as I’d rather do day trip

If we get there - it’s a once in a blue moon occurance.

He can retake the exam next year

And this is just one of the many reasons I’d make a terrible parent

I’d be checking Seville airport mate in case they don’t allow flights after a certain time like a few others this season , someone mentioned to me it might be overnights only. That doesn’t suit me either as I’d rather do day trip

With the potential of ET/Pens then the time added for celebrations you could be looking at after midnight before leaving the stadium.

Any day trip would need to factor that in, could be looking at 2am departure

If we get there - it’s a once in a blue moon occurance.

He can retake the exam next year

And this is just one of the many reasons I’d make a terrible parent
He's in 6th year, looking to go to uni to study physio, its his final higher human biology exam, I'm trying to be as sensible as I can with him!

I know, head all over the place with it.

Back