Are people expecting Clement to do a Derek Adams interview

There’s saying things and then saying nothing

I’ve been listening to him recently and thought it was just me thinking he was talking bollocks

The frustration more than likely comes from us supporters who have seen the same old bottle jobs year after year. I do think Clement shouldn’t be mollycoddling the current crop after the last few performances though, which that interview does. Let them know if they plan to turn up like that they won’t have a future.

We aren’t to know what he truly thinks until the summer when actions will speak louder than words.

However he’s not exactly making it easy on himself to actually get to the summer atm.

People want Clement and Tav to lambast everyone in interviews.

But these same people also have a go at Goldson for the infamous post Hibs interview where he was very honest.

It's just how these people are now.
Not lambast! Just say it’s no fuckin good enough. Don’t treat us like idiots and tell us we were unlucky ffs

There’s a massive gap between what he said and Derek Adams said. As usual there’s middle ground to be had and that’s where he should have been at.

I get why he’d say effort wasn’t in question tonight but for him to say we were unlucky and creating chances etc is just utter nonsense and an embarrassment in all honesty. There was no quality in our play tonight and would have been nothing wrong with saying that.

Have a bit of common sense we have a semi final in 4 days Clement knows exactly where the problems lie
Lundstram and Goldson in the starting 11 suggest not.

Lawrence at CM when better suited to AM/LF

Silva at LW when better suited to CF

Sima at RW when better suited to LF/CF

Souttar at LCB when better suited to RCB

Sterling at LB when better suited to CM.

Wake up.

Have a bit of common sense we have a semi final in 4 days Clement knows exactly where the problems lie
I really doubt that he knows exactly where it lies and I doubt there’s much he’ll be able to do even if he does know.

I’m just waiting for an announcement on Lundstram’s contract extension to confirm that it will be more of the same p*sh next season.

There’s protecting the players understandably and then there’s pulling the wool over the fans eyes. Didn’t agree with any of his interviews after the game.

Worrying from Clement.

Lundstram and Goldson in the starting 11 suggest not.

Lawrence at CM when better suited to AM/LF

Silva at LW when better suited to CF

Sima at RW when better suited to LF/CF

Souttar at LCB when better suited to RCB

Sterling at LB when better suited to CM.

Wake up.
Wake up where you can’t buy players until June he’s working with previous managers teams until he can get his own players in

You saw him at full time talking to van Der Hyden quite intently, I reckon it was about what his reaction to the press should be.

It's fodder for the other side, but he has to try and build up this teams confidence from somewhere with Sunday and an Old firm on the horizon.

He has successfully shifted the spotlight from the players to himself. H e has done the charlatans a massive favour with that interview as people are talking about him.

In doing so you would like to think the players would repay him with some kind of performance at the weekend.

Decent management tactic if this is the case. It remains to be seen if he can get a tune out of them.

His main midfielder was missing with a broken thumb and Sterling had to go LB because of injury to Ridvan
We're being over ran in the midfield area by jobbers, everyone can see it, most were warning about it before tonights game, he's doing nothing to fix it, control the midfield you control the game.
Play a left footer at left back, Fraser, Ben Davies, even Dowell, totally disrupting the balance of the team while wasting Sterling in his worst position, mental.

The “we have a semi final in 4 days” is a joke imo. You say that like the players have been playing well and respond to the manager’s support.

Clement has protected them since he’s been here including after the last celtic game and for his support, they’ve rewarded him with 2 absolutely shocking performances in a row.

Some of his soundbites are Pedro-esque to be honest.

Why on earth does he have to protect the players after bad results against Dundee and Ross County? The players must be even weaker than we already know they are then.

He's stuck with these players for another 5 weeks. We all are. Absolutely no point throwing mud around at this stage, particularly when we're hopefully about to bring in a significant number of new players. It's not a great look. If he needs to stick to platitudes in the meantime, so be it.

You can demand more without going the Adams route. Just got to hope he's doing it privately and doesn't have a huge blind spot.

Problem is if it's down to him sending the players out to play like they have, we're not going to find out until we're already out of another title race.

The “we have a semi final in 4 days” is a joke imo. You say that like the players have been playing well and respond to the manager’s support.

Clement has protected them since he’s been here including after the last celtic game and for his support, they’ve rewarded him with 2 absolutely shocking performances in a row.

they're taking the piss out of him but that's okay because Clement knows what he's doing.

Roofe for Dessers was his answer to that shitshow on sunday, he was being hailed as the messiah a few weeks ago for his management of these shower of imposters but is now accepting mediocracy and appearing clueless in how to change things.
The last 2 games were worse than anything under Beale and now even his interviews are worse than Beales.

Roofe for Dessers was his answer to that shitshow on sunday, he was being hailed as the messiah a few weeks ago for his management of these shower of imposters but is now accepting mediocracy and appearing clueless in how to change things.
The last 2 games were worse than anything under Beale and now even his interviews are worse than Beales.
He doesn’t have anymore strikers available the previous manager spent £16 million on Sunday league players ffs did u miss what happened in January we blew our budget last summer until this summer

That interview is mad. I get keeping players on side but he has to speak to the fans as well and tonight and Sunday were not good enough. Not even close

Back