Are people expecting Clement to do a Derek Adams interview

If he was dropping the perennial losers I’d have more sympathy with the viewpoint that words are just words.

Drop them for who our squad is littered with garbage that’s not PC fault atm he has 6 or 7 games left
We have at least one replacement in every position.

If he dropped at least a few of the ‘leadership’ group I’d admire him and he’d probably get backing from the fans.

If he dropped Tavernier atm the whole playing squad would down tools it’s not rocket science to work out when he can put his own stamp on the team

Lundstram and Goldson in the starting 11 suggest not.

Lawrence at CM when better suited to AM/LF

Silva at LW when better suited to CF

Sima at RW when better suited to LF/CF

Souttar at LCB when better suited to RCB

Sterling at LB when better suited to CM.

Wake up.

I agree with the lot!

Sterling at LB is absolutely criminal. Weakens the CM area - and doesn't offer the width or deliveries that Ridvan and Borna (!) provide.

Silva played decent at LW against Benfica away. That is the only occasion, and he's stuck by it thinking it'll come good again.

See if PC dropped Tavernier at the moment the whole squad would down tools that’s what happens in dressing rooms there is a correct time to put a stamp on the squad and PC will do it in the summer

He doesn’t have anymore strikers available the previous manager spent £16 million on Sunday league players ffs did u miss what happened in January we blew our budget last summer until this summer
I wasn't talking about playing a different striker I was commenting on the fact that our manager thought swapping dessers for roofe was the solution to Sundays embarrassing display.
Do you actually believe that Silva has not cost us plenty and that the money could have been spent on someone who would have been a benefit to the club.

I wasn't talking about playing a different striker I was commenting on the fact that our manager thought swapping dessers for roofe was the solution to Sundays embarrassing display.
Do you actually believe that Silva has not cost us plenty and that the money could have been spent on someone who would have been a benefit to the club.
We took a gamble on Silva it hasn’t worked he’s rank rotten at least he isn’t our problem in the long term but my point stands the manager is working with dross Lawrence has the fitness of an Edinburgh City player

Saying Dundee were lucky and we came up against a good goalkeeper was ridiculous. Dundee were more than in the game and their keeper had no real save of note in the 2nd half until the late Dessers effort.

I sincerely hope it's a case of trying to keep the players motivated by not publicly slating them. If he genuinely thinks that was a positive reaction and that we deserved to win he is kidding himself. I actually thought he was a bit disrespectful to Dundee by saying we were the team who deserved to win. Yes we had more possession but we actually created very little and I thought dundee had the better chances. The lad McGowan showed more creativity in this game than lawrence and cantwell put together over the last 2 games.

He can’t slate them with a few games left, he needs them onside to do 3 things - get to the final, then actually win it, and lastly avoid absolute humiliation in the last OF game.

The latter 2 look beyond us now.

If he truly believes what he said last night we really are bang in trouble.

He knows where the problems lie ? that's why he keeps play Sterling anywhere but midfield and would rather play the walking football brigade in there.

He deserves to get his own players in the summer but there are alarm bells starting to ring sadly.

The past few weeks he has been talking absolute nonsense.

No, but he could have given a fairer assessment of the game without throwing them completely under the bus. He undermined and made himself look stupid by talking pish. Red flag i’m afraid.
If that was Brenda I would have loved every second and been in knots.
Walter Smith would have put it across in a way emphasising the standard for rangers teams is higher and the last few games hasn’t been acceptable.

No, but he could have given a fairer assessment of the game without throwing them completely under the bus. He undermined and made himself look stupid by talking pish. Red flag i’m afraid.
If that was Brenda I would have loved every second and been in knots.
Walter Smith would have put it across in a way emphasising the standard for rangers teams is higher and the last few games hasn’t been acceptable.
Unacceptable

He’s started digging his own grave unfortunately.

I’m actually sick watching the same thing happen again and again. Groundhog Day.

Have a bit of common sense we have a semi final in 4 days Clement knows exactly where the problems lie
Derek Adams interview - no.

However, there's no need to try and gaslight us by describing a team performance that clearly didn't exist.

Big Phil can still be honest about his teams' performance without going in two-footed, studs up. Last night he wasn't.

Let's hope he was just intentionally being protective of his weak group because if what he described is what he thought he saw, then we're in big trouble.

Back