Are Rangers fans tall?

What a nice thread after the bedlam of Thursday through Sunday and the immediate seethe from the 1 with hole in head and his best pal the financially and morally bankrupt :)

Pub in Elie. Some smart arse designer has put in mock tin buckets where there should be urinals. You have to take careful aim for the golden shot or your pishing all over your shoes.

Nice you can come on here being 6 foot 3 & a bit.
Really feel good about it!
In saying that getting auld my knees are done because iam fat & overweight due to a burgeoning waistline.
My hair is gone because I was too close to the sun.
Plus when the polis eventually caught us for loitering they always pointed me out because my mates were midgets.
Its no awe fun ye know O P!

Reason I ask is because I was in the Ibrox bar in Tenerife two weeks ago and even at 6 foot 5 I struggled to use the urinals!!
As an aside, had a delightful Ceptic fan verbally abuse my wife in another bar in Adeje.
Your not supposed to do a jobby in them.

Reason I ask is because I was in the Ibrox bar in Tenerife two weeks ago and even at 6 foot 5 I struggled to use the urinals!!
As an aside, had a delightful Ceptic fan verbally abuse my wife in another bar in Adeje.
Scottish people in general are all short arses

6 feet 5 inches. I think maybe you were trying to pee in the cistern.
As for the clown verbally abusing your wife you should have punched his jaw and peed in his mouth. That is if you could reach it:eek:

The O.Pee should know the answer - clue is in the song.

‘King Billy’s awfy tall
King Billy’s awfy tall’

Back