Are the Media Against Rangers?

FF1874

I'm writing my dissertation on the perception of a media conspiracy against teams in Scottish football and I would appreciate it if any of you could fill out this survey for me.

The validity of this will be called into question if Rangers fans aren't one of my top responders (which they currently aren't) so that's why I'm posting on here, apologies if it's prohibited. Fill Out Survey Here

I'm writing my dissertation on the perception of a media conspiracy against teams in Scottish football and I would appreciate it if any of you could fill out this survey for me.

The validity of this will be called into question if Rangers fans aren't one of my top responders (which they currently aren't) so that's why I'm posting on here, apologies if it's prohibited. Fill Out Survey Here

What do you think ?

Done

A one word dissertation seems easy money. Yes!

On the face of it yes, however the media are hoors. The media suck the cock of whomsoever is winning. For ages it’s all been about cowtowing to Lawwell and the scum. If we start winning, regularly winning they’ll come around a bit but the bbc are now institutionally biassed due to years of recruiting their own.

Done.

The results might be surprising, for example I get most of my news from social media, but rated it as the least impartial of the three channels listed in the survey. I don’t expect social media to be impartial though, I curate my Twitter feed and chose to read FF, but I would expect BBC Social Media accounts to be impartial.

Fan media for example is in no way impartial, but I still trust the outlets I choose to listen/subscribe to.

Its clear that there are too many in positionsof power who are anti Rangers from sell confessed rhabid Humza Useless,Mclennan and a plethora in the media.
There time will come though and the Natural Order will be restored.

The mainstream media tries to portray the image of impartiality, however their mask ultimately always slips and the Rangers hating editorial policy seeps through

Our 4th estate is riddled with Rangers haters due to the rise of nationalism or the fact the mhanks have risen to positions of power within the establishment

Survey completed.

Do you mean partial or biased? Why would it be an accusation of impartiality?
"Where have you seen accusations of impartial journalism from Scottish football reporters (if anywhere)?"

Done

Just an example from today would be the Paulo Bernardo story in the record of how he lit up the Portugal u21 game vs Croatia that Portugal won 5-1. A whole story about how amazing he was and how he's doing and how he's going to be a Portuguese superstar.

There's a single line near the bottom that said, "Fabio Silva, on loan to Rangers, scored in the match."

Actually Silva scored twice, and set up another two of the 5 goals but obviously this wasn't enough to merit his own story.

Hearts fan ?

Was going to do it but since I work for one of Scottish footballs “media partners” probably best not to. FWIW I reckon the BBC and to a lesser extent STV (although by and large they’re an irrelevance as they have zero coverage beyond news bulletins) are biased against us.

Ask murdoch maclennan what and by whom is acceptable within the scottish media

I am not sure I understand the question below, can you please clarify -

Where have you seen accusations of impartial journalism from Scottish football reporters (if anywhere)?

Done also. I get most of my news football and other from this forum nowadays. I also made a point of mentioning michale stewart, as you just need to listen to him for 2 minutes to know there is an agenda.
However i suspect all other teams will also claim similar.

I've basically now read it all on here.

Are the media biased against Rangers?

My gob is gasted and my flabber smacked.

A media that has helped hush up the worlds' biggest sporting scandal of all time for seven decades and who have just this week described the Rangers women team laying down a mat on another team's emblem as scandalous.

Go and stick your dissertration where the sun don't shine.

Done

I will fill it out for you but, I have to say Yes the majority of the media can't stand us and that also spills in to the print media. We are associated with Unionism and they hate us for it. The fact that we are also proud to suggest to all that we are also a British club seriously annoys them...

If that's your dissertation for a degree you'll fail it for lack of an ethics statement, clarity on purpose, volunteer participation clarity and ability to withdraw after participating as well as no data protection statement nor how the information will be used.

Is this really for the latest A Celtic State of Mind academically accurate analysis of Scottish football?

The media in Scotland without a doubt despise Rangers with every single bone in their body. Most of the smaller clubs in Scotland hate Rangers with every single bone in their body.

Do they they have a good reason? No!

Main stream media and BBC Scotland is polluted by bead rattlers which is undeniable.

I did the radio Clyde Bauer media “ debate “ in the central hotel ( if memory serves me correctly). Bears were in first and went through the questions and answers. Then the rhabids went in. Bauer claimed both sets of supporters claimed mainly the same grudges.

For decades now they have been more organised than us as a support. I think a lot of that stems from the disharmony amongst our fans who always seem to battle amongst ourselves rather than get together as one. The March to Hampden was the only real time I remember us getting properly together.
I had hoped the trust would have been a new beginning but what a cluster f..k that became.

Back