Are the Media Against Rangers?

It has sod all to do with us being succssesful.

It has everything to do with mentally challenged hate.

Wake up, ffs.

Everything to do with it?

Nope. Look at the hate Man Utd had when they were winning everything.

Now add the violent Scottish wee man mentality to the mix and our massive success definitely plays it's part.

I'd imagine every fan will say their teams gets it.

But when you've had Archer, McNee, Provan, Sutton, Stewart etc making literally outrageous claims about your club for the past 40 years then I think you have a case.
Yes. There was another poster said everyone will claim it.

How many have had mainstream media attack a podcast a la Daily Record hatchet job on Heart and Hand.

How many have needed regular apologies from the BBC for the disgraceful things they have done. The disgusting attack on Gough just one of a litany of issues.

Many will claim it.

No one else's claims will have the weight of evidence we do.

Was going to do it but since I work for one of Scottish footballs “media partners” probably best not to. FWIW I reckon the BBC and to a lesser extent STV (although by and large they’re an irrelevance as they have zero coverage beyond news bulletins) are biased against us.
It's anonymous, no?

Everything to do with it?

Nope. Look at the hate Man Utd had when they were winning everything.

Now add the violent Scottish wee man mentality to the mix and our massive success definitely plays it's part.

So, explain to me how the filth are not getting the violent wee man mentality aimed at them, this last decade?

Some people see what they want to see.

Some people are just in plain denial.

The media are against everyone of sane logic.

They are against the nuclear family, males, but particularly straight males and particularly straight, white males.

The media are a cancer of society and need to be shunned by the masses in order to break free from their doom laden shackles.

The TV could be the most powerful and uplifting invention in human history. It could tell us stories of how to get fitter, stronger and happier. Instead its power has been channeled in the opposite direction to make us unhealthy, scared and meek.

I only really watch football and even that’s becoming difficult with the diversity quotas and rainbow campaigns.

But yes, the media is against Rangers because we are a majority.

Back