Are we all ready for some comedy gold tonight?

StevieH

We have an evening of Europa league games coming up tonight and obviously we will be looking to gain the points required to get us in the knock out stages. However, I have loaded up my Perfect Draft with some lovely Leffe Blonde and I will be starting drinking at 17:55 to add to my enjoyment at seeing the mighty AC Milan do the business and give us all some laughs.

Tonight, I will have no concerns on co-efficients since I love seeing the green and greys being beaten in any game they play in.

I hope the poets win. Never said it in my life before. They are already out.

Will paper over the cracks and far prefer them to get a wee lift then %^*& it up in the league again which will happen.
No chance. A win away to Milan could give them confidence and self belief.

I want them humped 4-0 and going into Sunday with their heads down and feeling like utter shite!

We have an evening of Europa league games coming up tonight and obviously we will be looking to gain the points required to get us in the knock out stages. However, I have loaded up my Perfect Draft with some lovely Leffe Blonde and I will be starting drinking at 17:55 to add to my enjoyment at seeing the mighty AC Milan do the business and give us all some laughs.

Tonight, I will have no concerns on co-efficients since I love seeing the green and greys being beaten in any game they play in.
Woaft!
If I started drinking leffe blonde at 17.55, I wouldn't be able to bite my nails by the time we kick off at 8.00.

Will paper over the cracks and far prefer them to get a wee lift then %^*& it up in the league again which will happen.
Each to their own :))

No chance. A win away to Milan could give them confidence and self belief.

I want them humped 4-0 and going into Sunday with their heads down and feeling like utter shite!
The confidence thing will be short lived. The fact of the matter is the playing squad is a shambles.

They will continue to drop points just maybe keeps the status quo a bit longer

BT Sport on with their poet cheerleaders on mute. Radio Shnyde with slabbering Yahoos aplenty on the phone in. Followed by the Rangers game.

Sounds like a Carlsberg Thursday to me.

Woaft!
If I started drinking leffe blonde at 17.55, I wouldn't be able to bite my nails by the time we kick off at 8.00.

Each to their own :))
They can win a battle but they ain't going to win this war. I can live with a smug grin on my face knowing this is how it will play out

Eo-Aw-L7-OXMAY2ue.jpg
shark barriers at the ready

They're on that bad a run that a 2 or 3-0 loss would be seen as saving face.

Think some of their fans are at the 'hope we get pumped to hasten his exit' stage.

As for our game we should take care of Liege as long as complacency doesn't creep in which I'm sure it wont. They have to come at us at some point which should open the game up for us.

Thursdays have been a lot of fun this Autumn.

You hope they win?

Gaining them around 400k in money, raising their confidence for sunday, giving them a bit of breathing space.

Nah not for me.

I'd rather they stayed at rock bottom.

And to be honest they are good for a chuckle but it's all about us tonight.

Don’t want them to win but it’s still frustrating missing out on that automatic CL qualification. Felt that was all part of the master plan for getting us back on too long term.

Correct. I understand people wanting Lennon to stay as manager, however not at the expense of a good euro pumping. Let the protesting hoardes keep him in a job.
I’m almost certain he will have a free pass tonight as they are already out of the tournament. To expect him to go to AC Milan away and get a result when AC are still playing to qualify would be beyond ridiculous even for them.

As they are already out I couldn't care less and I'd expect them to rest some players tbh so I doubt their fans will care if when lose either.

Only really care about us tonight and I know them losing is bad for the co-efficient in the long term but the biggest thing for us is to win this league. For that keeping their confidence as low as possible is the main thing so hopefully they get another doing.

Milan will play their reserves and the yahoos will escape with a draw or a narrow defeat, which will be claimed as progress.

It'll hopefully be an amusing sideshow to the main event at Ibrox. Us winning and qualifying is by far the most important thing. But if we do win, you can bet I want them to lose. I can't see them canning TLB if he loses another match in a competition they've already been eliminated from - it wouldn't make sense. Thus, I can't see tonight's result for them having any bearing on his immediate future, unless they get caned by 5 or 6. Therefore, the only sensible position for any Rangers fan os to hope they lose and continue their downward spiral, safe in the knowledge it won't lead to TLB's sacking and a possible new manager bounce in the league.

Rangers 3-0
Milan 5-0
Would be a great night.
However my head says Milan will rest players and their will be a reaction from Celtic, maybe a narrow defeat or draw.

A Rangers win and a narrow heroic defeat in Milan for the poets. Perfect result. No money earned for them but perhaps enough positivity to keep the status quo.

The’ll rest some players can see it being tight but Milan will win

lets worry about Us.... tonight is an irrelevant result for them providing they dont get an absolute embarrassing horsing it’ll have no effect on their morale as they know its all about the league that why that reptile is still in a job

A plucky draw or narrow defeat for the group H whipping boys is probably best if we want to keep Neic in post a while longer. An embarrassing defeat and he'll be gone quicker.

I hope they get beat by the narrowest of margins with a late winner from Milan. They get zero win money & gives their board optimism to keep piano mouth for a bit longer.

I want us to win first and foremost

However I’d like the vermin to get pumped in Milan. An absolute doing would be great and seeing Lennon try and spin how shite they are in his post match interview

A win for us on Sunday at 12.00 and we go 14 clear before they play St Johnstone

mentally challengeds draw and we see round 2 of the car park mhutant demonstrators making a cuunt of themselves

Any decent level new manager won’t touch them with a barge pole and they will be left with Lennon or Kennedy as interim manager

Now that would be a superb run of results and proper entertainment :)

So you know for sure the league is over and they will drop more points.

How clueless are you ? There is a better chance they drop points if they keep losing in Europe, this angers fans, wrecks confidence and surrounds them with constant negativity on and off the field.

Your post is absolute nonsense. If they win it will raise their team spirit v SJ. And who knows, may see them cuff Lille too. More money, confidence high and perhaps a huge revival in form.

A Rangers forum and you hope they gain credibility by beating a giant away from home.

Shove the co-efficient, shove your ridiculous fantasy scenarios, we want them humbled so hopefully league form suffers. Get a grip.

I was kinda in the same frame of mind last week but it is clear that they ain't going to sack him on cup results.

So here is hoping for a pumping.

Italian clubs don't really hand out pumpings though so I can see it being a 2-1, 3-1 to Milan type of game.

We need them to drop some league points now. Hopefully they will play a strong side and still lose. I want them to drop a few more points in the league before Neic heads off into the sunset.

No way - the poets are crumbling...... their board have given Lurgan Flopp a stay of execution, which I believe will be till after the cup final.

Europe is a free hit tonight and I doubt anyone would be thinking they’d do anything. Their next few league games are the defining moments and a win tonight might give them a lift to see them through them.

Every defeat against those dirty bastards is what we want, to continue to enjoy their pain and suffering.

Anyone that wants the mentally challengeds to ever win a game of football needs their heads examined.

A win can only ever be a good thing.

An absolute tanking tonight I'm hoping for.

Rangers 2-1 tonight in my opinion
See Paint you Wagon is genius and has calculated all future scenarios ! He knows the future. Think of Newton x Einstein.

He won't change his mind either. Sitting in front of his TV yelling mon the Celts.

I want them pummeled.

Milan will play their reserves and the yahoos will escape with a draw or a narrow defeat, which will be claimed as progress.

Milan will probably play a stronger side than the mentally challengeds mate.

They're in a tight 3 way battle to qualify.

Lennon has already hinted at playing a weakened side and concentrating on the more important game on Sunday.

Just hope we get the job done tonight and we can relax.

mentally challengeds humiliation would be an added bonus mind you but it’s all about us!

Back