Are West Ham in talks with us about Kamara?

With 2 of Kudela's mates at West Ham then that could be an awkward dressing room even more so after Soucek's comments.

Seems most teams still see us as a soft touch and constantly try to lowball us for our best players.

The best offer we've had was £16 million for Morelos from Lille last season and even then I'm sure it was heavily made up of add ons.

£8m , we won't sell for that. And don't hit me with this 50k patter. He's worth what he's worth in today's market , we will surely have a figure in mind if we were to sell any of our players
The £50k patter. Is just a crap really.
As most know he was coming on a free and we just paid that to get quickly. Dundee just wanted anything rather than nothing. All power was with us.

We can only speculate how much he would have cost if he had a few years more on his contract. Much, much more without a doubt.

I think a London based team will work for him. We will get £10 - £15m. Brentford/West Ham/Palace would be a good move for him if he wants to go

How long does Kamara have left on his contract?
We maybe sell him and replace him with veerman.

I think kamara would be a loss

But we are at stage he needs sign a new deal or be moved on morelos as well

How long does Kamara have left on his contract?
We maybe sell him and replace him with veerman.

His contract expires at the end of May 2023. If he stays I would want him to be signing an extended contract. Don't want to be moving him on next year with only a year left on a contract.

No but they can offer him 3 or 4 times his current wage. If not even more.

What if say he stayed and signed another years extension. Then we made the CL groups and he performed there? What kind of teams might then be looking for him and what might his value be?

In my view that's a quandary we face with a number of our players right now.

Thankfully we are in a position where we don’t need to sell off players on the cheap like years ago. Kamara like a few others are worth a pretty penny in today’s market. Don’t want any of them to leave , but reckon one maybe two will. 8mil, no chance, I’d say at least 12/15mil with add ons. As has been said, won league, good in Europe and a bloody good euros.

Seems most teams still see us as a soft touch and constantly try to lowball us for our best players.

The best offer we've had was £16 million for Morelos from Lille last season and even then I'm sure it was heavily made up of add ons.
I think most teams will think that we are a soft touch until we make that big sale that changes the game a little bit.

As the hammers are my team south of the border, I would love to see Kamara make that move if he was to leave rangers, but the price isn't right in my opinion, and as many have said I think it would be a big sticking point that he would have to play with Soucek.

In an ideal world we would build a future midfield round Kamara, as he is genuine international class and good enough to play at any level.

But we all know he will leave, either this year or next. I hope we get to see him wear the Rangers shirt in the Champions League before we get a fee that reflects his ability.

Sure the sun or the rhecord came out almost immediately with a salty, sassy piece about how this rumour was nonsense. They are of course never as vigilant in their investigations when it comes to 40m rumours for the scums players and stories of Messi refusing to sign a new deal unless barca sign dembele...

A crash barrier ar work informed me yesterday that we will be lucky to get £3m for Kamara.

He was being serious as well haha

Reactions: VGM
Obviously it would be a good move for him financially and getting to play against better competition. Not convinced it would be a right move for him at this stage and certainly isn't the right move for Rangers if it's not going to be a very decent transfer fee.

It doesn't matter what we paid for him or what team he came to us from. Kamara is a very good player and still has a bit of improving to do. A full international and now has good experience at European level as well.

£8m would just be insulting and not even worth considering. In fact, Rangers should simply laugh at them for even suggesting. Followed up with that if they want a serious adult conversation about it then double that £8m and start adding some serious add-ons to it as well. There will be players down south in lower leagues or just simply much lower quality going for triple what they are offering for Kamara no questions asked.

Back