Are you feeling impatient or nervous?

I get anxious about potential COVID related problems but as soon as the game kicks off all nerves disappear - we’re better in every position to these teams, never mind our superior fitness and tactical awareness. I’m sure we’ll win every time we line up. It’s just the getting to kick off!

Nervous, I am shit scared we balls this up. Just cannot take anything for granted.
There’s definitely a residual fear of another implosion like last year because that was so shocking in its severity and totally unexpected.

It was also contagious.

A bad result tomorrow could sow seeds of doubt in the players’ minds and lead to another poor result and then a bad brace coupled with a couple of wins for the Yahoos just might see a shift in the dynamics.

It’s really not so unbelievable, so any talk of the title being all but ours already should be shunted onto the ice for a little while longer.

Get through this month unscathed though and even I’ll probably cast off the caution.

There’s definitely a residual fear of another implosion like last year because that was so shocking in its severity and totally unexpected.

It was also contagious.

A bad result tomorrow could sow seeds of doubt in the players’ minds and lead to another poor result and then a bad brace coupled with a couple of wins for the Yahoos just might see a shift in the dynamics.

It’s really not so unbelievable, so any talk of the title being all but ours already should be shunted onto the ice for a little while longer.

Get through this month unscathed though and even I’ll probably cast off the caution.
I always thought getting through January would be crucial before we start getting bogged down with Europa fixtures. i still think we are capable of going up a gear or two.

Whilst mental, the last 10 years have absolutely destroyed any confidence I have, so until it's further out of sight I wont sleep easy.

i find myself doing horrendous mental gymnastics about "what ifs" - what if we get decimated by covid for a couple of weeks, what if we lose two on the trot and the scum filth go on a run and close it to, say 6 points, with two OF games still to be played...... etc etc. It is all a symptom of the absolute mental punishment i, as well as many (if not all), other bears have endured in recent years.

I have to say though, if they drop points tomorrow and we win on sunday then i'll be 95% of the way there. Going a few steps ahead of that, 9 points from Motherwell, County and Hibs, with them dropping points in that time - that's when it's done for me. Maximum points in January is huge IMO

i am fucking burst after what has happened since 2012. i just want this cunt won pronto.
I feel the same mate, I have been watching the games on sky with the fan background noise but when I tuned into the sportscene coverage on Sunday I heard just as the ref blew the whistle to start the match a voice shout 'come on boys!!' it was big Goldson's voice and at that point I thought, no way is he letting this lead slip and knowing Mcgregor is behind him I truly started thinking we're doing this.

I’m that annoying cnut who’s squirming in his seat or pacing round the pub or refusing to watch the final 5 minutes until we are at least 4 up and counting down the seconds. I’ve been like that all of my life watching Rangers but I’m feeling it more this season than ever before. It’s been a long time coming.

I have a quiet confidence about this group of players this season but I remain cautious until the gap widens just a tad more but like every other bear I’m desperately missing not getting to the games and the prospect of us winning this league is making me very excited. Our club has given the support a major boost in these strange and dark times and they just need to remain focused and solid as a rock as a group because they have already shown they are the best team quality wise with our domestic and European performances so it’s as much a mental thing now for us as it is about playing good football. I just can’t see us failing, these guys are taking no shit and are determined to shove it down the throats of everyone because they know very well it’s not just the filth across the city who would love to stop us winning the league.

My nervousness has peaked and flatlined after we beat the filth on the second. The Aberdeen win reinforces this and am enjoying the feeling of knowing 55 is coming our way. All the dross we as a support had to endure in the last 9 years was awful.

The weeks seem to be taking forever. When we were playing shit dropping points I dreaded the weekends now I cant wait and it's taking forever

I'm the biggest panic merchant and doom monger ever

I'm still worried that no other team in the league gamea bar us has beat Celtic and I am scared we will drop points and let them back into ir

Both. In previous seasons I have let any thought of 55 slip to the back of my mind, even when we were in a race.

The past month or so it has entered and I am struggling not to think about it, and I try to ground myself thinking of the hurdles and challenges still to come.

I was until we beat them at Ibrox. And maybe even before last weekend as well.

But now I'm completely chilled and looking forward to what will be some very special scenes. I'll have pictures of Tavernier and Gerrard holding the trophy aloft in my house for the rest of my life.

The only thing annoying me slightly is the constant worrying (and shit stirring) on here about league being stopped and voided.

Nervous, I am shit scared we balls this up. Just cannot take anything for granted.
For some reason the fear has really kicked in on me this week. Keep looking at the fixtures and trying to work out where we could slip up.
Then there is the new fear of these cvnts shafting is and trying to end the season.

I’ve never been so impatient in all my life.It’s not just because of the covid world we are living in and thinking about getting games pushed on,though it doesn’t help.
Every morning waking up I’m like a fuckin kid counting down to Christmas,only I’m counting down to our next game and grabbing 3 more points.
At the present time I’m thinking of the motherell game,what’s the weather like? Will the park be playable?
Is their groundsman a Tim because it would suit the tims for our game to be held back.
I know every true Rangers fan will be desperate to get that trophy ASAP.
How is it affecting you?
Not nervous. Impatient as F.

My week revolves around our games and nothing, not even the best streaming services on the planet, can compete.

The way it SHOULD be. Bring it home Gers.

Its like a race to bag the points needed on the park before those who hate us try to prevent it off it.

I'm feeling impatient as I know this one is withing touching distance. Most of Rangers title wins in my lifetime have been close calls so its good to have a bit of breathing space.

I’m now just ticking the games off without actually enjoying the victory. Too much scar tissue from past seasons.
then I go polar opposite and get carried away for a brief moment.

I said at the start of January if we took Max points I would finally chill out a bit

I'm pretty relaxed now tbh. When we beat them I thought that was pretty much it and we've since increased the 'potential' lead.

Have zero concerns about null and void either despite Daily Record's best effort's to turn it in to a discussable scenario when it evidently isn't. It'd bankrupt the game up here and Celtic now have no allies whatsoever in the game..

I'm feeling great.

I was nervous prior to the Celtic game as we looked knackered and they had their better players back, but since we won I'm really confident.

We may drop points but so will they - the pressure on them is far greater than it is on us.

I’ve never been so impatient in all my life.It’s not just because of the covid world we are living in and thinking about getting games pushed on,though it doesn’t help.
Every morning waking up I’m like a fuckin kid counting down to Christmas,only I’m counting down to our next game and grabbing 3 more points.
At the present time I’m thinking of the motherell game,what’s the weather like? Will the park be playable?
Is their groundsman a Tim because it would suit the tims for our game to be held back.
How is it affecting you?
I feel your pain. I want it over ASAP just to know that we've officially nailed 55, on the other hand I'd love to ram it up them at sharkheid. Decisions.

I'm feeling great.

I was nervous prior to the Celtic game as we looked knackered and they had their better players back, but since we won I'm really confident.

We may drop points but so will they - the pressure on them is far greater than it is on us.
They are facing a Livingstone team on steroids with a depleted squad in a double header.

You really could not in your widest dreams have scripted this season better as a Rangers fan.

I'm pretty relaxed now tbh. When we beat them I thought that was pretty much it and we've since increased the 'potential' lead.

Have zero concerns about null and void either despite Daily Record's best effort's to turn it in to a discussable scenario when it evidently isn't. It'd bankrupt the game up here and Celtic now have no allies whatsoever in the game..
2nd paragraph especially is spot on, just wish more people on here realised it.

I'm still nervous.
I have thought for a while that we would win it. Since their scummy fans started throwing sharks, I've been confident. I have always been quick to roll my eyes when the 'one game at a time' mantra appears on here (because we are allowed to talk about future games, and it makes not one iota of difference to the next game).
We need to win ten games from fifteen in the league to guarantee it, so I will be a lot less nervous in about five games time, assumung we win them all. Or if Ceptic spunk away a few more points. That will also be the 75% of games point.

It’s good for players to have a bit of nerves before a match,as long as it’s not too much, gets them fired up. Personally I feel reasonably calm watching this rangers team as game by game they are getting more confident, and therefore so am I .

It's been a long time since I looked forward to Rangers games so much: very focussed on when our games are and genuinely looking forward to them ahead of most other things.

I was thinking that if we can get through December with maximum points and then get a draw in the Old Firm game, I'd really start to feel completely we were going to win it. Now that we've got through December unscathed, won the Old Firm game and won our 2nd trip to the sheep (which always seems to be timed to trip us up), I obviously should feel really confident.

But TBH, there is so much confidence and laughing at the them around that it still makes me a bit nervous/paranoid and I just want to see us get to the point where we are past the point of any COVID threat derailing the league, or derailing our form with an internal outbreak, and past the point of no return for getting caught.

Probably 95% B-D with 5% :confused:.

Nervous about Rangers playing - getting less each week because our team are doing the business.

Nervous about winning 55 - getting more nervous each week because their politicians are doing the business.

I’m enjoying every week this season . Never looked forward to games as much for a long time and now my son is of a decent age he can now appreciate a successful team as I did in the noughties. Lockdown 3 is shit except looking forward to watching the bears with the next generation of fans.
when we win 55 all we will look forward to is 56 and champs league so the close season can wait.

Every now and then in some of the games I have nerves this season.Irrationally the game we lost to St boo I kind of blamed myself for their winner as I felt nervous at numerous points in that game .The way the team have went about their business has been superb so far.I have had far less nervousness this season.I dont feel impatient either I am just savouring how the season is going and their next crisis.Our next game or games are highlights of the week.The team seem to be composed and they make me feel more composed. The squad has been strengthened and most players have genuine competition to keep the performance high or for another to step in if x player is not performing well.

When you sit back at a certain age and wonder if you will ever see your team win another title, that can be very concerning.
When your team is 21 points ahead halfway through January, you feel young again.
I wouldn't describe myself as impatient or nervous, like most fans around my age we are quietly confident and don't want to wish our life away any quicker that it moves just now.
My only concern is that we are 'handed' the title because of Covid, I don't want to win it that way like the tramps did last season that would be a hollow victory. I hope that we all come out of this dreadful pandemic and return to normal life soon and 55 can be celebrated properly among friends and relatives.

I've spent the last few years on here arguing that a team playing that well in Europe will eventually dominate domestically but it's been quite challenging with cup exits and the post-January form. I feel like we've added quality and improved the squad in every window and we're now seeing that. I'm neither impatient or nervous about our next few games but would like us to continue to win every week while they drop points as we all do. They'll lose or draw this weekend and I'm fairly confident we'll win.

Far more relaxed since Monday .

We have been immense this season but the last nine years have had so many disappointments that there is always doubt.

Many like me living week by week for the next game and sure we’ll be rewarded shortly.

We just need to keep calm and carry on doing what we are. No need to get cocky like the cup game at st mirren just because everyone said we were gonna win. Take our time focus on the next match and rub it into the kiddy fiddlers.Hopefuly will be great celebrations when we get over the line jus like helicopter Sunday.....how amazing will that be

I’m a lot calmer , but we need to win our remaining 3 games this month. Do that and we have a 12 point lead (minimum) with 12 games to play and a fairly easy run of fixtures.

almost every media outlet and football fan has declared the league won but as ever we are only a draw at fir park away from the arse collapsing on this forum.

7LG.gif

The thought of ballsing this up fills me with dread, then I convince myself there’s no way we will.
These thoughts are on repeat in my head constantly.

The thought of ballsing this up fills me with dread, then I convince myself there’s no way we will.
These thoughts are on repeat in my head constantly.

It must be an age thing :) my son thinks it is in the bag and just a matter of time. Age and experience tell me otherwise although we are in a fantastic position.

We need more plans like the suggestion of fireworks at 5 past 5 the day we win it.
Everyone out with 55 gear on and blasting live it up on every device.
We need to celebrate and stick it to them like never before.

Impatient to see the Rangers but apprehensive of what the SFA/SPFL/ poet cabal are cooking up as a last desperate bid to stop us winning the league

Reading some of the threads in the bear pit make me nervous. I understand some people's excitement however threads like when we win 56 made me a little nervous considering this season isn't over yet.

How is it affecting you?
I'm absolutely shitting myself lol. I get more and more anxious with every game. I don't see us fucking it this season, but if we do I'll probably have a mental break down.

Back