Are you renewing your books?

Renewing Books yes or no

• Yes

Votes: 586 95.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 4.7%

• Total voters
Yes, but I'm no longer enjoying going to Ibrox. I find it a chore. I survived the lower league "journey." I thought when we were back in the Premier league things would return to normal.

I don't feel that at all. Loads not right yet. Gerrard's appointment helps, but I'm just not enjoying going now. I know I'll miss plenty of games.

Yip.Never in doubt.

Had my Season ticket since 94’.In my first week we got beat with Athens,Falkirk and the Tim’s.

Great start !

Posted mine not long ago. Ticked away matches for the first time but left out friendlies.

Just renewed online. Mine was £467 but when I phoned up earlier for my dad they charged £480 odd

Not me i'm afraid, got a new job which is shift work over 7 days so would miss too many games, still gonna try and get tickets for games when i am off.

I'm not renewing - gutted not to be. I was meant to be moving closer to home again last year which is why I took up one, but change of plan since and I'm back in London again. Too much of a stretch financially to make most games.

Don't even have to think about it, of course I can understand people who struggle financially, did it myself when family was younger

Given the renewal prices just a quick sample from FF on season book renewals .

I wasn’t going to renew because the 5 Saturday games from 19 is appalling and screws my chances of taking the wee man , but as usual heart will rule head and I’ll renew .

On the plus side I think the father & son books we have are great value at just over £400 for us both excluding yahoo games .

I expect as usual the bears will stump up just like always .

I was going to leave it and try and buy a new seat in a different area but ive now renewed as its too much a gamble of not getting one later.
Put in for a seat move so will see what happens.
£453 for CF for me after discount of buyback so happy with the price.

Decided not to renew with a heavy heart but logic won this time. This season was a bit of a test and in reality making only 8 out of the 19 league games while paying for 2 season tickets is not exactly sensible money wise. Not to mention the travel and hotel costs associated with it. So I’ll pay on a game by game basis next season and a couple on the waiting list can have the delights of trying to to see the game from low down in the far corner of the west enclosure. They should really be restricted view tickets in my opinion as when the action is at the Copland end it’s impossible to see and when the action is at the Broomloan end, half the time the UB flags block the view :))

Just renewed. Son's is now concession rather than Junior..ouch. He'll be paying for his own when it's full price, free-loading teenager!

Absolutely. Work offshore, so miss quite a lot of games, hardly been this season, but would never contemplate ever not renewing. Chucked it during the boycott, but that’s it.

I've been using my neighbours book/card for the last few home games in cd 7, might have the chance to take it on for nxt season, can't get a hold of him just now. can anyone tell me how much it would be?

It’s a No from me, my lad and my Dad.....we’re renewing our Smartcards though. #FollowFollow

Back