Aribo, Kent, & Morelos

My opinion is the team should be built on Bufalo, Kent, Bassey, Aribo & Lundstram.

I’d love all 3 the OP has mentioned to sign new deals.

If I was pushed I’d let Kamara go first then Aribo. I really rate Kent & Buf.

For what it’s worth I think Goldson’s time is up & I’m happy for him to move now.

Last edited:
If the 3 of them won't sign new contracts then they should be sold and the money reinvested in new players who do want to be here.

The three of them are worth a lot of money, we can't afford to lose them on the free.

Some people might say we should keep them to try and help us qualify for the Champions League, but that is a very big gamble, the three of them are collectively worth £20m+ so if we don't qualify for the Champions League we lose that £20m+ we would have got if we sold them.

If none of them want to sign an extension then they have to be sold IMO. Can't let assets run down their contracts and leave for free.

As much as I love Morelos as well, I think it might be time for him to have a fresh start. He goes off the boil far too much domestically.

this team needs fresh talent

we should be selling or replacing a few first team players

aribo would be my thoughts also

on another note if livperpool have a selling % on kent and he signs a new deal is that still there
Absolutely, there are many on here happy to go with the same players every season its strange.

I see Salah at Liverpool isn't going anywhere. Not (yet) signed a new contract but adamant he will be at Liverpool next season.
Hard to blame him. He could move to a club next year (sign a pre season in 6 months) and pick up mega millions as a signing on fee rather than Liverpool getting it as a transfer fee.

It's the gamble you take letting an asset get to within a year of his contract end.

Absolutely, there are many on here happy to go with the same players every season its strange.
A major part of the scum decline last year was going with the same players too long. I feel we need a real shake up this summer.

I see Salah at Liverpool isn't going anywhere. Not (yet) signed a new contract but adamant he will be at Liverpool next season.
Hard to blame him. He could move to a club next year (sign a pre season in 6 months) and pick up mega millions as a signing on fee rather than Liverpool getting it as a transfer fee.

It's the gamble you take letting an asset get to within a year of his contract end.
Mane and Firmino out of contract next Summer as well.

They are all great players for us, but I think Aribo is the most replacable, especially if his replacement is able to score more goals. I'd keep Kent, think he will continue to get better and better with us, he has that never give up attitude. Reluctantly I'd let Morelos run down his contract, another season out of him would be good at least

Back