Aribo. Left back.

During his interview there it sounded like described himself as an attacking left back?

Certainly showed it tonight.

Bollocks and you know it. Barisic was excellent. Aribo gave an element of surprise and it worked.
I'm not saying he's not been good this year, I just think he wanted out the game, let's be honest things were not going well at the time. He'd personally played pretty well... But that was a get out

Barasic has just come back from a hip injury and was having a decent game , and is also one of our big threats with his delivery fro wide. there is no way he wanted out, he was in a lot of pain and probably didn't want to aggravate any previous injury. He certainly didn't want to chuck the towel in. However the situation did work for us due to the change in shape to allow Joe to do his Magic Feet. I do hope that put a smile on your dial.

Bet the match thread lost it when SG dropped him into left back. Fair play to the boss tonight the subs worked

I think the fans are with Aribo.

There is no game, irrespective of the opponent, that I would have Kamara in ahead of Aribo.

I read in an interview that he used to get called Mr Tickles when he was growing up playing football because his limbs were so long. He's a big gangly bastard but by %^*& does he have great close control when he's on it.

I'm not saying he's not been good this year, I just think he wanted out the game, let's be honest things were not going well at the time. He'd personally played pretty well... But that was a get out
He went straight down the tunnel for treatment , stop fishing for comments and likes n slating a guys mentality because he was injured , did you even see the clatter he took!!

Joe will do big things in the game
I’ve no doubt about that. We need to be patient with him

I thought being able to see the game in front of him from a deeper position suited him, he has the talent and physicality to play in a number of positions for us

Back