Arsenal behind at home to Brighton

I dont know who would take that job.

Huge mistake not taking Rodgers at the time they got Emery.

Here's an outside of the box thought for the Arsenal job - Jorge Jesus.

Won trophies for every club he's been at. Definitely not a yes man and very experienced.

Just won Flamengo their first Libertadores in 30 year.

Talk Sport was full of so many Arsenal fans on tonight practically in tears.

Here's an outside of the box thought for the Arsenal job - Jorge Jesus.

Won trophies for every club he's been at. Definitely not a yes man and very experienced.

Just won Flamengo their first Libertadores in 30 year.

Flamengo were utter gash in the final, very fortunate to win.

The river plate manager's a serial winner so could be a better bet.

A team bereft of ideas, shape, heart and courage. A bunch of wasters and an embarrassment to a legendary jersey.How they get through a Europe League group is currently beyond me. Lundberg after the game did not sound like a man who has any idea how to fix it.

Arsenal and Man United are a very very good example of what happens when idiots take over the club (off the pitch) and sign even bigger idiots (on the pitch).

Just look what Pogba earns at Man United and what Özil earns at Arsenal. This is criminal. They should be taken to court for that.

And now both boards think they can turn things around with guys like Ole and "gays" (allegedly) like Ljungberg. The players have to much power and Arsenal have really sold their soul in the last years. There is nothing british/english about this club anymore.

Shite fans and a club that i would like to see in the Championship or Division One for a couple of years.

Flamengo were utter gash in the final, very fortunate to win.

The river plate manager's a serial winner so could be a better bet.

They still won it.

Gallardo has done very well in S.A but Jesus has far more experience of a major club in Europe in Benfica.

Watched the game and Brighton play some really nice football, Mooy and Propper are 2 very good midfielders

A team bereft of ideas, shape, heart and courage. A bunch of wasters and an embarrassment to a legendary jersey.How they get through a Europe League group is currently beyond me. Lundberg after the game did not sound like a man who has any idea how to fix it.

If you actually look at Ljundberg’s career, he’s a serial imposter.

Who at Arsenal thought it was a good idea to pay £25m for the rent boy.
Must be the most expensive Jonah ever. :D

If they get through the group, its because of their early season form. There was a time up to the international break in October that they were 3rd in the table EPL, a point of City in 2nd, and blowing everyone away in their Europa group & League Cup.

Immediately after the international break they got beat off Sheffield Utd, got papped out the League Cup, & have won 1 game out of 11 played, and that was because of 2 last minute goals at home to Vittoria.

It's what you might call a monumental collapse!

Had money on Brighton as part of a winning treble, they were 4/1 after 20 mins when i put it on.
I watched the 2nd half, the pink mentally challenged and Luiz in defence, it was carnage.
No bad going forward though.

For all the tourist league patter, Arsenal to me ARE a proper club with a loyal fan base. That guy in the interview speaks passionately and reminds me of when we were in dark days.

Back