Arsenal v Leeds - BBC1 - 19:56 KO

Is Arteta really going to get the time to get this shower of wasters fit enough and good enough?

Remember this is a board whose KPI appraisal meeting probably consists of a big whiteboard with “CL qualification” written on it and nothing else.

I've not hear Danny mills commentate since the world cup and it's brought back painful memories. One of the moaniest people to ever pick up a microphone, Sutton aside obviously

You would love a ref to come out and explain in front of a monitor why the Klich foul was any worse than the Xhaka ones. Glad I didn't have him on a bet builder!

Xhaka kicking anything that moves - no cards

Lacazette kicks out - Var check - no card

Joke
Thought lacazette should have been off there. Don't know why but a can't fucking stand Arsenal absolute worst cunts think they're superstars nothing but a crystal palace with money. Ohh btw how on earth does that xhaka get a game?

Leeds player was just simultaneously "tackled" by two arsenal players

Arsenal vs Another EPL club and its a foul

How do fans of the lower level English sides feel about the EPL sides getting the top refs and VAR in these cup games and they don’t?

Watching a tumshie like Bamford makes me realise how lucky we are to have Alfredo. He’d be a perfect fit for Leeds, shame they can’t afford him.

Back