Asked by Bury fans to put this on

It's a travesty what Bury and their fans have went through.

What's the deal with Dale? Does he still own the club and what's it's position just now?
Despicable dale unfortunately is still , somehow , the owner of Bury FC.
He got Bury FC evicted from the English Football League, he removed the football from Bury Football Club, has lost two teams and a youth academy, not paid bills or staff, not paid a CVA agreement and is wriggling to avoid liquidation, but did not sell the club when he had opportunity. He has killed us.
The Bury fans have, to ensure a football team in the town for next season, have come together with over 300 fans organising Bury AFC and have had their application accepted although we dont quite know which league yet, tier 9 or 10

Great to see the support from our fans to a good traditional club going through hard times. With a little luck and a lot of hard work they will hopefully pull through.
Agreed. Absolutely incredible. Simply the best. I can't wait for the 'virtual friendly' tomorrow (Lee Rigby's birthday) and for 3 great charities:

The Lee Rigby Foundation, Rangers Charity and Shakers Community Society.

All proceeds to help bereaved families of military personnel killed in action, underprivileged kids in Glasgow, etc. and disabled supporters of Bury.

DONATE HERE: For the Lee Rigby Memorial Virtual Friendly

Agreed. Absolutely incredible. Simply the best. I can't wait for the 'virtual friendly' tomorrow (Lee Rigby's birthday) and for 3 great charities:

The Lee Rigby Foundation, Rangers Charity and Shakers Community Society.

All proceeds to help bereaved families of military personnel killed in action, underprivileged kids in Glasgow, etc. and disabled supporters of Bury.

The graphics on the promotional video look great. I am really looking forward to participating in the virtual friendly tomorrow.

The graphics on the promotional video look great. I am really looking forward to participating in the virtual friendly tomorrow.
Agreed and good luck! And to think it was going to be just twitter updates at first!!!

I suggested, could we not have a set up game to watch, ending 5-5 or something? And we end up with this...a quite incredible effort. WORLD CLASS.

That said, I know 1000s of hours has gone into it, all for free, to support the 3 charities...nudge nudge wink wink: ;)

Agreed and good luck! And to think it was going to be just twitter updates at first!!!

I suggested, could we not have a set up game to watch, ending 5-5 or something? And we end up with this...a quite incredible effort. WORLD CLASS.

That said, I know 1000s of hours has gone into it, all for free, to support the 3 charities...nudge nudge wink wink: ;)

A set up game would be difficult Andy, as we don't conceed goals even in virtual games :cool:

A set up game would be difficult Andy, as we don't conceed goals even in virtual games :cool:
rolling.gif

Thanks to all Rangers fans, your support for our club has been incredible, we are still fighting and we will rise again however hard our asset stripping owner tries to destroy us. He thought we’d just lie down and die, but the support you have all given us, gives us the strength to keep going, to be the thorn in his side, and know that one day we will be rid of him and rise again.
Thank you, for understanding.

Back