Atlético Mineiro Had a competition for supporters to design a shirt

Looks like a map of east Ayrshire…
I'd wear something like that - Old map of Glasgow and surrounding areas from 1872 would look great with our club crest and perhaps orange and blue collar and cuffs just to remind them bheasts who we are and what we stand for - I'd go for that - Dominant club in the city and environs since 1872 and all that

Fans designing their kits and having a vote are for wee diddy clubs. Couldn’t possibly work for a club our size.

Therefore I wouldn’t put it past Castore.

That is fantastic, I am very impressed , that will be a big seller and it will probably my go down as one of the clubs legendary kits.

I say it on here all the time ,but I will repeat myself once more (because this is one drum I simply cannot stop beating).

The fan mock up kits we see on here every season are far superior to anything the clubs kit manufacturers put out.

The Gallant pioneers strip that is rolled out on here year after year would be a huge seller.

Clubs should not be afraid to ask the fans for Input more often.

That's gorgeous.

That is an absolute fuckin nailer. Anyone know a reputable source for ordering shirts such as this?

'Publico geral' is general sale which goes live on the 17th. But apparently they might not ship abroad according to a fan of theirs on reddit.
Would be like £45 I think ? I have a Brazilian colleague, I'm gonna check with her :D

Yep I also agree it's its a belter and totally justified the fact that I bought the man City paisley top after seeing them play in it on match of the day after several beers the night we beat St Johnstone at Ibrox 1-0

Wow, Le coq Sportif that takes me back. I had 2 Le coq football tops back in 81.
Absolutely love Le coq myself , being an older bear as a kid I got le coq from Aston Villa , Spurs and Argentina three of my favourites of all time even to this day . I remember when I got the Villa one in particular I had mates coming up and touching it commenting on it the first few times I wore it . Then they seemed to go from trendy to a bit of a snidey make for some reason . Glad to see them bring out what I think is a cracker in the OP.

Absolutely love Le coq myself , being an older bear as a kid I got le coq from Aston Villa , Spurs and Argentina three of my favourites of all time even to this day . I remember when I got the Villa one in particular I had mates coming up and touching it commenting on it the first few times I wore it . Then they seemed to go from trendy to a bit of a snidey make for some reason . Glad to see them bring out what I think is a cracker in the OP.

I had the Le Coq Argentina top in 1986

Brilliant opening statement ) Like everyone on this thread that top if a cracker

There was a similar top that Shimizu S-Pulse brought out years ago that I wanted, it was Orange with a map on it etc. Very similar to this. Was just so difficult to track it down and when I did it was extortionate.

Warburton should have had one for us with a football pitch displayed.
He loved a bit of pitch geography.
He could have said to the less aware players, 'Look this is the pitch, when you get lost just look at the bluddy shirt and find the spot you should fckn be in!'

Unreal kit. Hope it translates from that graphic to the real thing.

Would definitely buy it.

Brave of you!

Great idea. Castors should take notice. Half the fan concepts are better than what these companies produce.

Back