Atlanta

Don't think there's an RSC in Atlanta, not sure what your circumstances are but if you're staying with family get them to subscribe to Paramount+

This. There's no RSC in Atlanta.
RTV will cover all the league games, you'll need Paramount+ for Europa League, which you can subscribe to for a month (for $5 or $6), or you may get the EL games in a local sports bar.
Used to get the lot a few years back,up here in the frozen north.Now dick all.
Thank god for RTV,even if we don’t get Euro games.The only way(I believe) is
subscribing to Danz,which our local cable companies don’t provide.:(

Off to Atlanta on Saturday for a month. I know there are some bears do podcasts from there but do they have an RSC for the games?
It’s the thread title mate. It’s not appealing to open, you’re lucky I bothered to be honest but I’m sorry I can’t help you!

I am with RTV, was just hoping to have a time with other bears. No worries, me and RTV it is. Thanks anyway lads.

Doesn’t look like it

Is Bluenosebars.com still a thing ?

A couple of years after Katrina I was in New Orleans and headed to a bar listed on it,

I walked up and down the street to find said bar to watch a game only to realise after about an hour that the whole block it was on had been flattened because of the hurricane.

On the same trip I went to the San Francisco bar that the Golden Gate RSC met in, it was a bar in a bowling alley. Had a cracking night and got poured into a taxi at closing time with a GG Loyal T Shirt I was given. :)

Off to Atlanta on Saturday for a month. I know there are some bears do podcasts from there but do they have an RSC for the games?
The last time I was in Atlanta was in 2018. It is a huge city. The standard of driving is absolutely crazy. I stayed in the Buckhead area in the Northern area of the city which had a decent selection of Hotels, Bars, shopping Malls. The local equivalent of the subway is called the Marta and worth checking out.

Back