Atletico Mineiro Squad

Our development squad is playing at Falkirk this afternoon so will only be first team players that play tonight

Dodoo will play at Falkirk

If it's our first team squad against their under 20's and I was a gambler I'd be having a decent punt on us tonight

Lets face it it'll most likely be a case of trying out new formations and tactics, with an assortment of different player combinations all over the shop, as well as plenty of subs.

If we are playing a team of youth players then if our adult players apply themself correctly then we should win regardless.

It's a mid season, warm weather training camp...are people now angry that Miniero have devalued the tournament?!?!

Had ÂŁ30 on the La clippers last night 11/2 so stuck ÂŁ75 of the winnings on rangers 11/10

Will be interesting to see the standard of the Brazilian youngsters. Will probably be like playing those shitey teams in Europe who are comfortable on the ball and keep possession well but make poor decisions in the final third.

Will be interesting to see the standard of the Brazilian youngsters. Will probably be like playing those shitey teams in Europe who are comfortable on the ball and keep possession well but make poor decisions in the final third.

if we get scudded 3-0 we blame you.

Reactions: Ter
Why do you reckon that?

Well the games are less than 2 days apart, plus everyone that's travelled will get game time, if fit.

I'm guessing we're more likely to field our strongest side against a side that's playing their 1st team.

The squads will have been factored into the price already. You sometimes see the odd match priced up incorrectly but given the interest, and cash, we attract one of our games will very rarely slip under the radar.

I dread to think what the reaction will be like on here if we don't win comfortably.

I can remember people wanting Pedro sacked after we either drew or lost a closed doors game pre season

Don't get me wrong we could all see way it was going with Pedro but thought it was pretty mental at the time

Barjonas, Wilson, Bates, Atakayi, Kelly & Hardie are the only players in our squad from the U20's.

Even then, Barjonas, Bates & Hardie aren't really U20's anymore.

Barjonas, Wilson, Bates, Atakayi, Kelly & Hardie are the only players in our squad from the U20's.

Even then, Barjonas, Bates & Hardie aren't really U20's anymore.

Barjonas,Bates and Hardie are 1st team players. Especially Barjo and Bates.

And then a friendly win against Sheffield Wednesday was met with Helicopter Sunday style celebrations by other posters. :D

Haha that's right can be mental in here at times

I used to have a right good laugh late on a sat/Sunday night reading threw the match threads of games we played that day

They are most fun when we go a goal down and come back to win its batshit crazy some of the stuff posted - the emotion of a game must send some folk crazy :)

Back