Away registration emails out.

That makes perfect sense, thats the reason its not being done
Well not really.

We can all still register now as right now it doesnt matter what teir your in.

It only matters when they start awarding folk tickets for each game which wont be for a while yet well after the points update.

It shouldn’t be this difficult and I’m sure this question will have been asked loads - tried to do the away registration for me and my son which was fine…however I’ve also got the Spurs game in my basket, but we pay for Spurs on the CCCS so the question is can I remove Spurs from the basket, otherwise there’s no way for me to register for the away games ?

It shouldn’t be this difficult and I’m sure this question will have been asked loads - tried to do the away registration for me and my son which was fine…however I’ve also got the Spurs game in my basket, but we pay for Spurs on the CCCS so the question is can I remove Spurs from the basket, otherwise there’s no way for me to register for the away games ?
You remove the Spurs game (temporarily) by clicking on the Red Cross.
Do your registrations.
The Spurs game will reappear in your basket and the money will be taken automatically from July 4th.

Good that we are getting some advance notice so that you know which games you are getting to.
You aren’t.
All you are doing is registering for games in advance.
Each individual game has a closing date which is about three weeks before each game.
The tickets for each game then need to be balloted.

I applied on desktop for them all and had no issues whatsoever, don't know what everyone is crying about
You will find out when it randomly happens to you. The majority of the time it is fine with me but I had the odd time last year when there were issues that sorted their selves in the end with no change to what I was doing

You aren’t.
All you are doing is registering for games in advance.
Each individual game has a closing date which is about three weeks before each game.
The tickets for each game then need to be balloted.

Ffs. Never understand why they can just do all that now.

Back