B Team at Bo'ness

Is it time to loan Lovelace and Ure out at a higher level? Seems both score a couple every other week at that level.

Juan Alegria has been doing quite well at Falkirk this season.

Is it time to loan Lovelace and Ure out at a higher level? Seems both score a couple every other week at that level.

I’m unconvinced of the benefits of Rangers loaning players out in general , last year Weston & Alegri sp? Scored loads , then we expect them to rip it up on loan , with the ball probably sailing over their heads for 90 minutes.

Maybe to England or Holland or somewhere.

Having seen Alegria twice this season I'd have to disagree, he's 20 and struggling in league 1.

The B team theory hasn't really worked, the players are playing against part time players below their level. It's quickly becoming flat track bullies for us and the beasts. The kids need to play at a higher level that comes with consequences.

Having seen Alegria twice this season I'd have to disagree, he's 20 and struggling in league 1.

The B team theory hasn't really worked, the players are playing against part time players below their level. It's quickly becoming flat track bullies for us and the beasts. The kids need to play at a higher level that comes with consequences.

Would disagree that its not working for us I would say the opposite when you see the amount of younger players we've got around the first team squad that have had opportunities the last year or so. The Lowland isn't the best level we can play at but there's nowhere else for us to go because SPFL clubs aren't interested in having B teams in the league. Until there's a change of mindset within the dinosaurs that run the game in this country the Lowland is the best we can hope for at the moment.

Be interesting to get them out as a partnership to a Championship club

And yet the OF both trailed Bonnyrigg Rose by 14 points last season, and only 2 points ahead of 4th place.

Back