B Team - Home games

Brennan Huff

Apologies, this has probably been asked several times.

Can anyone advise where & when you collect tickets purchased for the B Team games please?

The confirmation email from the ticket centre doesn't give anything in the way of collection info.

You collect them at Dumbarton stadium on the day of the game.
Just give your name,they ask you for address and postcode and give you tickets in an envelope.
(Have your confirmation email handy)

It was only last night mate.

I take it i'll be ok to pick them up tomorrow before the game as don't think i'll manage through today?
I presume so mate, I’ve never collected them.

You shouldn’t have any issues, I got in with just my email confirmation a few weeks ago.

Apologies, this has probably been asked several times.

Can anyone advise where & when you collect tickets purchased for the B Team games please?

The confirmation email from the ticket centre doesn't give anything in the way of collection info.
Usually a window at the dumbarton stadium where they sort them for you mate

Definitely, I suspect we may see a younger side though as Lowry, Lyall, McLelland, Hogarth and McKinnon will be missing.

Looking forward to it.
I’d forgotten that they would be impacted by being away with the ‘big’ team. Some important players there but, looking at the Lowland League table, it should be a straightforward game. Cover should be more than good enough.

For those interested, the game is on RangersTV for the usual £3.49. The youngsters are a good watch.

Back