Bad sport Juventus on Netflix

Fourladshadadream

Official Ticketer
Some watch with the corruption.
Moggi The sporting director.
The power over referees.
Burner phones to the head of the referees association.
Refs-linesman demoted due to not giving juventus goals.
Locking refs in after the game.
Getting hookers to look after referees before a Torino game when Moggi worked there.

I’m only 25 mins in

The power over referees.
Getting hookers to look after referees before a Torino game when Moggi worked there.

I’m only 25 mins in
Images of Clancy , Robertson Collum etc in a wee cupboard in a well hidden secret corner of parkhead surrounded by hookers

Moggi caught on the wire tap saying what referees should be doing games on the Tuesday.
Come the Friday they do the referees draw and it’s 100% what Moggi said on the phone.

Images of Clancy , Robertson Collum etc in a wee cupboard in a well hidden secret corner of parkhead surrounded by hookers
Lie well going to London and photos of them together still doesn’t sit right with me.
Basically the same as Moggi meeting referees association.

They made a huge deal out of locking the ref in the changing room when the result didn't go their way. I'm sure there's loads of stories within Scottish football like that.

The power over referees.

I’m only 25 mins in
watched the first two episodes. I couldnt believe the event in the 2nd episode.

Mental

*SPOILER*

Guy wants to b a race driver, sells a bit of weed to fund it. Ends up shipping over $50m of weed in one shipment in order to create and drive for his own Indy Car team!

I watched the juve one the other day and honestly felt like the police lacked any real evidence and made the crime appear 10 times worse than it actually was. Might be just me though.

Clubs are forever pressurising refs and governing bodies.
I thought the same.

It was all a bit dodgy but I honestly had thought Juve and a few other Italian teams had been caught bribing refs but it was all a bit meh.

My dad done some work for an old school referee who was about 70s and 80s and he says the Italians tried to bribe him every time he reffed them in Europe.

Suits in the wardrobes etc.

The Juve one, it didn't appear to me in the end up that they actually did anything wrong.

It seemed to be just all part of the game in Italy trying to get a favoured ref appointed

The ref locked in the dressing room testified in court that it never happened as well.

My dad done some work for an old school referee who was about 70s and 80s and he says the Italians tried to bribe him every time he reffed them in Europe.

Suits in the wardrobes etc.
Bernard Tapie managed to fund a few for his French team that I believe cost us a chance of a European cup final.

Soun
The power over referees.

I’m only 25 mins in
Sounds a bit like “you know who”

I watched the juve one the other day and honestly felt like the police lacked any real evidence and made the crime appear 10 times worse than it actually was. Might be just me though.

Same.

All seemed a bit tame in the end up. The fact that charges against a lot of individuals ended up being scrubbed because of the time passed made it all seem like a waste of time.

Moggi never did a day in jail even though he was sentenced , the case took so long the Italian version of 'statute of limitations' ran out.

Just finished watching it and can’t believe Juventus got relegated for basically nothing.

I was always under the impression refs had been bribed and match fixing was going on.

Moggi was always on the phone to the referees association but so were other clubs. A bit like a “robust conversation”

All that effort by the investigators, they get their conviction and yet Moggi doesn’t spend one night in jail.

Total waste of time if you ask me.

Found it strange how Though how juve accepted being demoted and didn’t look for compensation when no one really got charged.

Back