Badges on the scarf

Coopertrueblue

Official Ticketer
anybody else do this?

Each game my son has been to I've bought him a badge for his scarf and now keeping it going. Hope to make some memories for him.

Cracking idea , I recon I'll do the same when I start to take my wee man to the game

Used to do this in the 70s...probably had 30 badges on my old silk style scarf and another 20 on my denim jacket. Gave them all away when I went overseas...most would not probably get by security these days at a game ;)

There's a guy who I used to sit next to in the Govan East corner that had a boggin old hat covered in pin badges...He was a pain in the arse.
Known to those local as badge heed (inventive)

never done it myself but once seen a few folk from time to time wearing a woolly hat and scarf completely covered in badges.

must weigh a ton :D

My dad used to buy me a new badge at every home game back in the late 60's early 70's. Must have nearly doubled my weight. He had to stop as he couldn't lift me ovr the turnstile eventually.:eek:

I had two scarfs stitched together so that I could have the entire length of the scarf covered in badges and patches.

I like it, in years to come you can look back and it adds a story to every game attended (if you can remember)

Any bade I get I stick on my scarf, Really seems like a great tradition to keep going as my dad used to do this!

Used to do this in the 70s...probably had 30 badges on my old silk style scarf and another 20 on my denim jacket. Gave them all away when I went overseas...most would not probably get by security these days at a game ;)

LOL

Me too. My collection would get me arrested these days :D

Gutted I lost the scarf they were on after a spectacularly drunken post OF win party :(

I done this with my daughter , she's 13 now and doesn't want anymore badges as she is now too cool for them but the wee man who is 3 will get them when it's time to take him to Ibrox

Back