Ballymena v Rangers

Northampton Lodger

I love honking my horn
Will this sell out or will it be pay at the gate. Been to one of their games years ago and I can't recall it being a very big stadium

Last edited:
It is the international weekend, but I want to know if it is Saturday or Sunday. Need to book flights and probably a hotel. If they stopped using the sticky ball and we were at home, I would have predicted an attendance of 20 or 30 thousand. A lot of Carmel Wafers to hand out .

Attendances at these "Colts" games in Scotland are very low. Not sure how one in Northern Ireland will go.

It is the international weekend, but I want to know if it is Saturday or Sunday. Need to book flights and probably a hotel. If they stopped using the sticky ball and we were at home, I would have predicted an attendance of 20 or 30 thousand. A lot of Carmel Wafers to hand out .
i was wondering if the premier colts were allowed a home tie.

Id imagine it will be 99% the Saturday

There are no Irish league fixtures on a Sunday over here, only recently have we even had NI games on a Sunday

Don’t think ballymena have ever sold out the Showgrounds. Not a big stadium but Ballymena don’t have a massive following.

Not being smart.

Don’t think ballymena have ever sold out the Showgrounds. Not a big stadium but Ballymena don’t have a massive following.

Not being smart.

They are one of the better supported teams in the league, last season they were mostly getting crowds around 900/1000 mark.

I’d say a couple of thousand for this one as ballymena is a large rangers town

They are one of the better supported teams in the league, last season they were mostly getting crowds around 900/1000 mark.

I’d say a couple of thousand for this one as ballymena is a large rangers town

Yeh, but won’t be anywhere close to a sell out obviously.

Back