Balogun

Have you been reading his name on the bench recently with your eyes closed?
Bassey hasn’t been on the bench ahead of Simpson because he’s a better CB. Stop for a few seconds and think before posting. You are making out 2 separate arguments are the same when they are not.

I’ll give you a clue. It’s about limited numbers of options on the bench and the fact Bassey can “cover” 2 positions.

When it comes to starting at CB if Balogun proves unavaliable then Gerrard will pick Simpson every time* and football is not your game if you believe otherwise.

*Unless Simpson is injured as Strider suggests

Lundstrum CH, Davis Kamara Aribo midfield. Roofe Morelos Hagi

giphy.gif

The vast majority of people on here just talk absolute shite about Simpson

Cant just say he isn't as good as our top 3. Gotta go in with some over the top hyperbolic shite
"Hyperbolic shite"? As in "Anyone saying otherwise watches football with their eyes closed."

Bassey hasn’t been on the bench ahead of Simpson because he’s a better CB. Stop for a few seconds and think before posting. You are making out 2 separate arguments are the same when they are not.

I’ll give you a clue. It’s about limited numbers of options on the bench and the fact Bassey can “cover” 2 positions.

When it comes to starting at CB if Balogun proves unavaliable then Gerrard will pick Simpson every time* and football is not your game if you believe otherwise.

*Unless Simpson is injured as Strider suggests
Sorry mate but you talk utter shite

"Hyperbolic shite"? As in "Anyone saying otherwise watches football with their eyes closed."
If you believe:

1) Bassey is a better CB than Simpson
2) There is any chance Gerrard picks Bassey to start at CB ahead of Simpson when both are fit and available

You know nothing about football.

I'd rather stick one of those yellow metal "opposition" frames we use in training at CB than Simpson. The boy looks terrified, and he's shite.

That game in Prague, I’ve never seen a centre half mistime his jumps repeatedly for headers as much as Bassey did.

Simpson for me for this reason alone.

Doubt he will play even if cleared. Bassey will be enough for this one we will probably have a lot of the ball and come under little pressure at the back.
Wasn’t Bassey at fault for one of the goals there last season in the LC in the left berth?
His performance against Sparta in the back, should tell the manager all he needs to know.
The thought him in central defence even against St Mirren, gives me shivers!

St Mirren have been scoring a few goals recently. We're likely to concede at least one regardless of CB pairing so it's where our goals are coming from that concerns me most.

It's time we started with the mindset we need at least 3 goals to win a game.

Simpson has looked awful but as other posters have mentioned, Bassey really struggles in the air so I’d reluctantly pick Simpson.

That said, I’d like him replaced at the soonest opportunity.

The vast majority of people on here just talk absolute shite about Simpson

Cant just say he isn't as good as our top 3. Gotta go in with some over the top hyperbolic shite
Yes and do people forget some of the horrific attempts Bassey had trying to hold a defensive line in the Sparta game?

Wasn’t Bassey at fault for one of the goals there last season in the LC in the left berth?
His performance against Sparta in the back, should tell the manager all he needs to know.
The thought him in central defence even against St Mirren, gives me shivers!
Yes sir, you are correct. He ran over the lad, caused a penalty.

One of our most staunch players in Rangers history gave their pishy club something to be relevant for!!

Scum at Ibrox when we tore them apart.

Bassey was all over the place in Prague, granted against better opposition. He’s far more comfortable at left back.
He was at fault for the Celtic goal that day if I remember correctly? And handed Edouard a one on one with McGregor in the second half.

I don't believe either are good enough back up at CB.

Back