Banner suggestion v Celtic

"Paedo scum" is definitely not a good idea, however noble the sentiments. After a thread this morning mentioning Walters and the abuse he suffered, I'd like one in tribute to him, with connotations of what they, TGFITW, did to the division's first black player.
"You flung fruit at Walters then moralised on the issue"

"Paedo scum" is definitely not a good idea, however noble the sentiments. After a thread this morning mentioning Walters and the abuse he suffered, I'd like one in tribute to him, with connotations of what they, TGFITW, did to the division's first black player.

That is one I like.

Mark Walters
Hero to Rangers
Racist abuse from Celtic

We Know Your History

True but would never dissuade anyone from ridiculing the bheasts on a historical fact.
And that’s what we should be doing as it defo puts them back in there box when it is mentioned

They sing about our disastor and don’t wear the poppy in tribute to our fallen

We as a support haven’t highligtened this fact to be exposed to the world

I liked this one.

2e0vkvo.jpg

“Hun Scum” was a crime and the offenders were arrested. The official line from the Crown Office was that “Hun” on its own is not illegal (remarkably) however when “scum” was attached it was illegal.

“Paedo Scum” would be deemed offensive behaviour, illegal and the media would be all over us for it. I remember a French club had a banner along those lines and it receives huge media reporting all over the world.

Back