Bar72 for Kille cup replay.

LoganBear

Official Ticketer
cheers boys, just got an email from rangers about the replay and normally it says the smartcard is automatically activated for it but this email is a bit vague.

BigJig1872

Any idea how much we’ve paid up front compared to a season ticket holder in the Govan Rear including home friendlies, domestic cups, Euro qualifier and the group stages?

Can’t be far off a grand for season ticket holder just behind us!

BobbyShearer

Any idea how much we’ve paid up front compared to a season ticket holder in the Govan Rear including home friendlies, domestic cups, Euro qualifier and the group stages?

Can’t be far off a grand for season ticket holder just behind us!

After this match it’s coming out at approx £38 a game (not counting the friendlies)
Happy with that. Makes up for the last few years :D

I am not sure. I have ticket in Bar 72 and usually when you get an email for a cup game it specifically says that Bar 72 ticket holders do not need to purchase as included in your ticket, but the email today doesn't say that.

I logged in with my rangers number and says it is available to purchase at £27. Have seen a few mentioning on twitter but no reply from SLO as far as I can see. not sure if an oversight or intending to charge for this game

RFC417

I am not sure. I have ticket in Bar 72 and usually when you get an email for a cup game it specifically says that Bar 72 ticket holders do not need to purchase as included in your ticket, but the email today doesn't say that.

I logged in with my rangers number and says it is available to purchase at £27. Have seen a few mentioning on twitter but no reply from SLO as far as I can see. not sure if an oversight or intending to charge for this game
Every game shows as available until the club process it. Purely a timescale matter this time.

It will be included.

RFC417

It’s just sloppy admin by rangers. Nothing more. You’ll take your b72 seat as normal.
Being a bit hard on the Ticket Office guys, this game has only been in the system a few hours. No need to panic with those who are included.

Priority has to go to getting the logistics done for the rest of the stadium.

Blue As

Official Ticketer

The email I got at 4pm says...
Bar 72 and section MLF season ticket holders should note smartcards will be automatically activated for this game.”

I thought the same when I got the email