Barasic out for the weekend

Having a wee run of bad luck with these injuries, hopefully settles down in the next few days and will be fit for next week

It was as clear a red as you'll see, which is my concern with VAR. We have it, and it still can't even get easy decisions like that correct.

Terrible challenge that should have seen red.Weirdly went in our favour as Aribo looked really good picking up the ball from a deeper position.

It was a shocker of a tackle and actually quite dangerous too. Wouldn’t surprise me if he was pissing blood last night

Umpteen absolutely clueless throbbers who owe him an apology too after diagnosing him from their couch.

Maybe no need to apologise, fans can change their minds as the game progresses,
Or when full details emerge.
I mean to say look at the match thread to confirm how circumstances change. ;)

Still haven't seen the challenge properly. Initial reaction was it was a red, but is there a video anywhere?

dont know about a video, but in the other thread about it there is a pic of the boys studs right in Bornas back, leg fully extended.

It was a red card tackle, how the ref and VAR didnt see that is unbelievable. Whats the point in VAR if its not being used. Did it even get reviewed?

Back