Barca don't discount legal action

Always cheated.

Take legal action, the legal case findings will be that there was no angle to confirm the ball was over the line. Unless they are taking action for lack of goal line tech?
La Liga is the only major league in Europe without Goal line technology
They said it was too expensive!

I can't help feel like football clubs are getting more and more paranoid after the introduction of technology in the game, and this is just another example.

Technology was supposed to clear up the game and instead it feels like every week another club is kicking off about a descison going against them.

It's getting tedious now.

I can't help feel like football clubs are getting more and more paranoid after the introduction of technology in the game, and this is just another example.

Technology was supposed to clear up the game and instead it feels like every week another club is kicking off about a descison going against them.

It's getting tedious now.

Did that ball cross the line; tedious or not?

Nah not for me, Kroos isn't looking for it either. He doesn't impede Kroos.

Real were given a penalty for a dive though. Barca player stupidly left out a dangling leg but the Real player stuck his foot out in order to initiate the contact.

I don't think that angle is the best to say for sure - yeah, it looks like it is from there, but we've seen that before where the better angle proves that to be incorrect.

I'm surprised there hasn't been something that absolutely nails it either way by now.

Screenshot-2024-04-23-at-00-20-34.png

The keeper's entire body is practically behind the line :D

Seems like every game now we're getting statements, whining and threats of legal action. So bored of it. Football is done

They, nobody, can ever be allowed to win a game of football in a court.
Probably worse than winning a league in a zoom call or by e-Mail.
I'm not talking about them winning their case. I don't really care about that.
I am talking about whether or not they are successful in getting their case to court without repercussions from their football authorities.

I watched El Clasico last night and felt they were hard done by.

I thought you couldn't take legal action?
You can but FIFA rules allow them to ban the club in question and if appropriate all clubs and the entire Spanish FA from all football activity without limit

Back