Barca v Grenada

hammer17

Official Ticketer
1-0 Barca

you know who with a unbelievable link up goal assisted by Griezmann

Barca go top if they win this

Would like to see his control of the one over the top he missed. Was similar to his World Cup goal where he takes it down and takes his second touch before it hits the ground.

Would like to see his control of the one over the top he missed. Was similar to his World Cup goal where he takes it down and takes his second touch before it hits the ground.

That was outstanding if we’re honest. He didn’t even get a corner despite the keeper saving it haha

That's right up there with us bottling it against st Johnstone the other night!
Terrible result for Barcelona.

Atletico have made a bit of a chunt of things recently - I'd certainly would want them to win it than those pricks as Barca. However, being so far ahead to ending up with both Barca and Real breathing down their necks was quite some doing. Especially when you look at the talent they have on offer - proper established, experienced talents vs the youngers that both Real and Barca ended up having to use.

8 May for Barca v Atletico. Real will presumably be hoping for a draw in that one, or even a home win. Real are ahead of both Barca and Atletico on HTH I think. Be incredible for Zidane, after all the pressure he's been under, to pull of a Champions League/La Liga double. Tough task though on both counts.

Too complex a situation to try and encapsulate in a 160 character, or whatever it is now, tweet. If you didn’t know better it almost looks like Atleti have less chance and must win all their games.

Realistically, the other clubs will drop points somewhere. I mean there’s 2 match ups between the 4 clubs. Atletic could likely win it without winning every single match. Though they wouldn’t want to test that theory. Would be a nervous finish.

8 May for Barca v Atletico. Real will presumably be hoping for a draw in that one, or even a home win. Real are ahead of both Barca and Atletico on HTH I think. Be incredible for Zidane, after all the pressure he's been under, to pull of a Champions League/La Liga double. Tough task though on both counts.
With PSG shitting the bed in the first leg, I’d prefer Zidane and Real win it than City. Assuming Real can finish their side of the bargain.

Also, wouldn’t be unhappy if Mbappe scored 3 unanswered goals in Manchester B-)

Chelsea will pump them

Simone and Atleti are the very epitome of anti football.

Madrid fans and their President are the most self entitled entity going.

Hopefully Barca or Sevilla win it.

Back