Barcelona can't register their new signings

Has the rule new or newly changed. How can they allow themselves to get in to this position?

This is why they are planning on releasing Pjanic and Umtiti on free transfers and trying to flog other deadwood

Both they and Real should be forced under to settle up debts, won’t happen but good to see they do appear to be punishing Barca somewhat here.

It's a shame how them and Real Madrid run up all sorts of debts knowing that the tax payers will bail them out i suspect this is why they wanted this Super League forced through rapidly

Guessing that also means Messi, as he’s effectively left to come back?

They are a shit show.

Be as well rip it uo and start again. They sign some absolute dross these days.

There’s chat they both now want their contracts paid in full.

Why wouldn’t they?

I’m sure they’ll come to some agreement somewhere in the middle, but either way it would bring them below the cap and enable them to register at least a couple of new players.

They are a shit show.

Their signings of Aguero, Memphis and The other boy make zero sense what so ever but then again neither did trincao or dest

But we all know that it’s the reason why the super league was so high on their agenda, they know that in the current climate the epl is till earning whilst they have just dropped back 20 years and the same goes for the Italian clubs.

Be interesting times

They are a shit show.

They hold Messi registration so he’s fine.
They’ll find a workaround for the others

Their signings of Aguero, Memphis and The other boy make zero sense what so ever but then again neither did trincao or dest

But we all know that it’s the reason why the super league was so high on their agenda, they know that in the current climate the epl is till earning whilst they have just dropped back 20 years and the same goes for the Italian clubs.

Be interesting times

I think they affirmed themselves as a basket case when they signed Prince Boateng on loan and Paulinho.

That Danish striker, he’s amateur level.

They are a shit show.

Is he confirmed as coming back?

One of the worst run clubs in the world. An absolute shit show.
Totally agree! They have been buying all their trophies for years with high wages and transfers no one else can afford?

Now it it's there for all too see, that they could not afford the players and the wages?

They need to watch that the carpetbaggers Duff and Phelps don't turn up???

A club thats had zero direction since the days of Xavi and Iniesta. Signing random big money players, with no regard to fit or need. Genuinely the worst run club on the planet, given its budget and scale of money wasted.

It's funny how things go full circle.

Laporta had to come in and fix the utter mess left by Gaspart signing guys like Alfonso, Gerard, Rochemback, Geovanni and Christanval for big fees and wages and now he's back again years later to fix an even bigger mess left by Bartomeu.

They took out a 500m Euro loan to consolidate their other loans and then maybe get them through to the end of the upcoming season (but it isn't enough, in my opinion)

Words cannot describe just how absolutely fucked they are financially. They released a financial report in January that read like a suicide note and they couldn't pay their players in January and February this year. They needed the "Super League" money to survive and since that's gone they have to face the music.

I wouldn't be shocked if they went out of business to be honest.

They are fucked financially but don’t be surprised to see an American/Chinese/UAE business come and buy them up.

I’m sure I read that they have a massive loan out to JP Morgan and I wouldn’t be surprised to see JP Morgan controlling them if they defaulted on payments or were in an extremely weak position.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see the Catalan government bailing them out either.

Back