Barisic’s cross

Put in some fantastic crosses and was a huge danger going forwards. Little bit sloppy defensively tonight I thought though. I'm wondering if he's still carrying a wee bit of an injury.

I can't wait to see what Itten can do with his crosses, given his height and movement.

Teams in the top league have and will pay the very top dollar for an international with that deadly crossing ability.

His ball in for Roofe in the 1st half was pinpoint as well. Outstanding player.
Just about to bring that up. That cross was just as sweet man.

Think we will struggle big time keeping him next season. But he is welcome to stay for life at this rate.

Ever since i seen him ping that cross in on the half volley vs us for Osijek, Just knew he had a wand of a foot.

Put in a great shift tonight. Out of position a few times but his crossing was unreal tonight. Would cost serious money if someone wants him from us. Star man tonight for me

We have an absolute weapon in the shape of that left foot of his and long may we enjoy It while he's wearing our colours. WHEN he's sold on for profit it had better be for huge money because I cannot think of anyone who delivers quality like that from the left on such a regular basis.

Amazing how far he’s come since his first season. He took a lot of stick, and rightly so but what a player was in there. He just needed to score that free kick against St Mirren. Never looked back since.

When we played Osijek in qualification in July 2018, he delivered several terrific crosses into our box in the first half, in particular. Thankfully none of his Osijek team-mates could take advantage of these. You can see from that game alone why we signed him.

Back